Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

We're gonna need some backup. Good thing we have orthus's axe though.

I'm surrounded by other civ's, it's turn 16, and my scout pop's this out of a dungeon!
OMFG!!! Praise the dark lord, I accept your gift and convert right now.:bowdown:

This knightmare quickly wiped all opposition, leaving me the whole continent. End game!:lol:

I'm surrounded by other civ's, it's turn 16, and my scout pop's this out of a dungeon!
OMFG!!! Praise the dark lord, I accept your gift and convert right now.:bowdown:

This knightmare quickly wiped all opposition, leaving me the whole continent. End game!:lol:

Is that a recent game? Death-knights and barb units joining you were both fixed a few patches ago...

....damn, 2 patches ago you say! I've got to stop giving the different civ's a whirl and get back up to date immediately.:crazyeye:

Yeah, I thought it was too good to be true; I was still on patch Q....
We're now patched, batched and ready to scratch! Cheers Vehem, I've been brought back to earth....

....damn, 2 patches ago you say! I've got to stop giving the different civ's a whirl and get back up to date immediately.:crazyeye:

Yeah, I thought it was too good to be true; I was still on patch Q....
We're now patched, batched and ready to scratch! Cheers Vehem, I've been brought back to earth....

Hehe - not sure which patch you applied (guessing the main FfH one) but it was a Fall Further issue and was patched in one of our early ones for 050 (C or D).

Must be pretty old. You're playing Mazatl, and your scout looks.... human

Pretty sure it's not like that in the current version.

Ahhh, the early signs of a true dictator. He sets up shop across the river, separated from the lowly heathen's; his increasingly tyrannical purges manipulated by strong wine!

Top Bottom