Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an excellent commerce city. Farm the flood plains and mine the gold and your research scientists will love you.

Most definitely. It just looks from the screenshot that settling one N/W on the riverside forest tile would bring those juicy grassland pigs into play without sacrificing any of the gold in dem there hills.

Toku... I know oil is valuable, but seriously? I mean, really? Considering I have just conquered India, which has 2 oil nodes in it, and you know that perfectly well because your caravel is hanging around next to it? Considering you are friendly with me? Considering, at last, that my armies are 4 times larger than yours, and you have Rifles, which are no longer pain, against my Infantry and Marines? I will :nuke: your :scan:Censored:scan:

Attachments

• Deals2.JPG
    Deals2.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 508
Toku... I know oil is valuable, but seriously? I mean, really? Considering I have just conquered India, which has 2 oil nodes in it, and you know that perfectly well because your caravel is hanging around next to it? Considering you are friendly with me? Considering, at last, that my armies are 4 times larger than yours, and you have Rifles, which are no longer pain, against my Infantry and Marines? I will :nuke: your :scan:Censored:scan:

The AI is not intelligent enough to take all these things into consideration. The only thing the AI considers is that fact that you don't have it right now, and he does. You could be just one turn from finishing an oil well and he'd still make this offer :crazyeye:

(I hope I attached this shot correctly.) It's from a ROME game; I think it speaks for itself.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 561
I had a chuckle when I looked closely at this. It looks like the good rabbi has some bananas in his pocket, and the rifleman is a cop who caught him in the act...

View attachment 246687

What a horrible thing to say! So, you think all rebbes are banana thieves and all riflemen anti-semites? Sounds like someone missed sensitivity day. :lol:

(Nice pic). :goodjob:

What a horrible thing to say! So, you think all rebbes are banana thieves and all riflemen anti-semites? Sounds like someone missed sensitivity day. :lol:

(Nice pic). :goodjob:

Oh - I wasn't making any general statements or insinuating any general tendencies about the groups represented by these two individuals... :p Just observing what these two particular individuals seem to be doing... :D

Uh. Captain? The paperwork indicates that this here ship was built for engaging in warfare on the high seas, defending the glory of our empire, and.... uh Captain? Did you insult the admiral's daughter...?

Blocked.JPG

Hahaha, nice one. That particular trait of the AI always made me laugh. One time, Frederick settled on the coast in the middle of the ice, 1 tile with fish in it and otherwise ice, a couple or irons, and a deer in the BFC. What's the first thing he builds?

Missile Cruiser.

:goodjob: Freddy.

Uh. Captain? The paperwork indicates that this here ship was built for engaging in warfare on the high seas, defending the glory of our empire, and.... uh Captain? Did you insult the admiral's daughter...?

View attachment 246688
Perhaps they are counting on global melting.
Or built a trireme to kill a barb galley and later upgraded it.
Not that the AI needs a reason to build an icebound ship.

Are we allowing shots from mods? If so, I've found the worst ship assignment ever - if you're a pirate!

Attachments

• coldpirates.jpg
    coldpirates.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 415
Of course, there are great opportunities to hide treasure chests...

Attachments

• goodhidingplace.jpg
    goodhidingplace.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 304
What about a submarine...? (Carrying an explorer of course!)
Yup, that would work even better ( because you could even bring the scout/explorer back ). But as far as I am aware FfH does not have submarines as well ;)

@ jeffreyac

No evil civs? Bah, that is boring ....

Caesar must really care about that city...

Attachments

• Longest Interturn 3.JPG
    Longest Interturn 3.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 252
  • Longest Interturn 2.JPG
    Longest Interturn 2.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 281
  • Longest Interturn 1.JPG
    Longest Interturn 1.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 365
  • Now the offense....JPG
    Now the offense....JPG