Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. That is weird. There shouldn't be any way to do that, except through WorldBuilder. <glares accusingly>

If you WB'ed a combat unit (meaning a unit with any strength) onto a tile with barbs, the barbs would be moved away to an adjacent square. The opposite is true as well. You can, however, WB a worker, settler, GP, workboat, or spy onto a tile with barbs on it, with very entertaining results... at one point, I WB'd a settler onto a square with a barb axeman on it. I built the city, and the barb was stuck in there or something. It was defending my city, :D. Funniest part was, I didn't have the 'We demand protection' penalty.

There's a non-WB way of spawning a Scout on a barb tile, and that's popping a barb-guarded hut with a Spy/Great Spy... But even then the barb is immediately plopped to a neighboring tile. So no idea how that happened :p

There are many possible captions for this one, but just had to chuckle at the Swordsman taking on the "turbo charged" gunship. I'd love to know how the physics works for that big prop...

Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG

Eeeek! :eek: The barbs have developed some mysterious new technology here...

Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG

There are many possible captions for this one, but just had to chuckle at the Swordsman taking on the "turbo charged" gunship. I'd love to know how the physics works for that big prop...

That's the latest in perpetual motion helicopter technology. The wind drives the turbine which charges the battery which drives the turbine which generates lift that creates wind which drives the turbine which charges the battery . . .

It had immense promise until one Tuesday afternoon in July. Some bonehead left it sitting on the flight deck with the turbine unlocked. At 15:39 a light breeze kicked up out of the South West and carried it away forever. The only engineering schematics were inside it, of course. :cry:

Welcome on the tourguide on Thessalonica

In the North you will find gold
In the West you will find gold
In the South you will find gold
In the East you will find gold!

That concludes this tour! Thank you! :king:

Monty has... Monty :p

Plus I've pushed him off into Mayaland - he started the war with Coyuca and Tenochtitlán, and ended it with Yax Mutal and Chichén Itzá (I took Yax Mutal from the peace negotiations).

Attachments

• monty^2.jpg
    monty^2.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 426

Totally newbie question and most probably shouldn't ask this here, but how did you managed to make your screen have all that info (and not only) displayed? Is it a mod and if yes, could you please tell me which one?

It's the BUG mod. Or it could be BUFFY, which is the BUG mod for Hall of Fame play.

I can't see the rest of the map, but I assume there's a reason why you passed up using the Pigs to help work the gold?

I can't see the rest of the map, but I assume there's a reason why you passed up using the Pigs to help work the gold?

That is an excellent commerce city. Farm the flood plains and mine the gold and your research scientists will love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom