Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the Quechua rush is OP...

Later I got the Civ event, and one of the options was to use its "educational" powers to give all of my universities 3 beakers. Who ever said Civ wasn't educational?

And when they say "who?" say, "Yeah. That's what I thought."

Then explain that Sury was the space alien who build Angkor Wat. What? No, Wat.

The Incans must have developed a new game because this one was way too easy for them... :lol:

Cyrus, you're playing the wrong game. This isn't SimCity, building a Marina won't make your people happier.

What's really going on: I'm choking his cities via Privateers on another coast. It's an ice-age map, so that coast doesn't connect to the cities where he's building an armada of Caravels. I'm stealing his gold, denying him Fish, and causing him to waste a lot of hammers on ships which can't leave their little ice-choked bay.

Attachments

• cyrus_builds_a_marina.jpg
    cyrus_builds_a_marina.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 265
Cyrus, you're playing the wrong game. This isn't SimCity, building a Marina won't make your people happier.

What's really going on: I'm choking his cities via Privateers on another coast. It's an ice-age map, so that coast doesn't connect to the cities where he's building an armada of Caravels. I'm stealing his gold, denying him Fish, and causing him to waste a lot of hammers on ships which can't leave their little ice-choked bay.
I thought it was the Persian Regatta...

Joshua ben Joseph, Cyrus! That is actually hilarious how he doesn't realize they can't reach his other coast. That's one armada England won't have to sink.
Or he might possibly be building a HUGE canal to his other side.

1 Quite simple , still : Frederik was attacked by bribed Shaka , who assaulted brutally with all his forces , becuase i feel this war won , unluckly , his restistence Stoccarda dissipated my forces , so i stopped , but , as you can see , i basically grounded he : one city is a tundra city , another will soon capitulate for culture and a third is a middle of a lake , like Tenochtlitlan
2Simply watch how many turns to granadier

Attachments

• oh , they need to glu youback togheter0000.JPG
    oh , they need to glu youback togheter0000.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 219
  • Izzy..0000.JPG
    Izzy..0000.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 177
is that a little lake with a city in the middle a bit above screenshot 1? coool

Flight in 3t on T135 and Flight in 1t on T137? Is that it? :)

Greeeat. Monster food capital and the worst surrounding land ever....

ummm Izzy, are you feeling alright there? :crazyeye:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0050.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0050.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 422
  • Civ4ScreenShot0052.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0052.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 417
ummm.... no... wait... YES! (realised I had the intial save :D)

however it runs my global warming mod.... that shouldn't be a problem if you just download it but the change in player colours might be (Only I have it :p, but I could upload here for you if it doesn't work)... you could try it though :D

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    43.4 KB · Views: 31
did it work? if it did, keep me posted on how you do. I will be interested to see the difference between our games :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom