Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, in this case, you could really use a bit of global warming to get rid of that ice.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having too much gold.

Only problem with too much gold is when theres so much and so cheap (Because of low demand) you use it for just about everything.

Example: German currency after WWI. People would use it to decorate or insulate their homes. They would bring wheelbarrows full of it to buy a loaf of bread.

Barbs pillaged our plantation... and our culture :lol:

Spoiler :

well, without the plantation, there is no point in living there. They would rather spread their culture somewhere else. Like the gems, perhaps.

Aren't they just east of his city?

Those aren't Gems, they're some resource unique to the mod she's playing. (I think...)

It's an unimproved mana node. The mod is Fall From Heaven II or one of the other mods based on it.

Have you people not played FfH-II? You should, just to see what it's like. There is a reason it is the most downloaded mod.

It's an unimproved mana node. The mod is Fall From Heaven II or one of the other mods based on it.

Have you people not played FfH-II? You should, just to see what it's like. There is a reason it is the most downloaded mod.
:agree: It's a must for every civver with a knack for fantasy games. Also: the culture bug you see in the pic is not part of the original FFH 2 mod, it's with Tholal's better naval AI.
nerdfighter13 and Lord_Herobrine: as God-Emperor said the strange tile to the E of Gereth Minar is a raw mana source and doesn't provide a tile yield in itself (it is however, important for spellcasting).

I HAVE FINALLY DID IT ! The Cthulu rank ! Oh yeah ! All praise me ! I am so totally awesome ! Oh Yeah ! Finally I've made it !!!! woooohoooooo ! The Cthulu rank Oh Yeah ! Eat that Mr. Guybrush Threepwood and Mr. Mancomb Seepgood ! Ohhhh Yeah <victory dance> I have made it ! YAY ! ^^ I feel happy ^^

HAPPY.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom