Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be his natural hair. Nobody would make their hair look like that.:D

CHINESE_LEADER is a clown and the most prolific serial killer of ALL time.

Gacy Gacy Gacy...

Spoiler :

Hannibal, this is no longer CivIII mah friend!

Ok, not bringing this on purpose to bring back bad jokes, but hunch avered to be true. I took a quick glance into the code and yes GPT, resources, lump gold, techs are all processed and converted into a same value category (called there "iValue"), so that's why there's no glitch or game crash. Why you can't trade gpt/resource for a one time trade proposition (lump sum, tech)? Simple interface disabling of gpt/resource while putting on table gold or techs.

EDIT: I know this is radically not the place for such...*yawn*...theorizing, but I guess it's time to set intellectual bar higher. Drop by drop...*yawn*

1 That is my Huge Fractal map that i obtained after i decided to do a challaghe for me : Demigod ,playing as Monty on the Modern era , on the moment i noticed that NO ONE was here , so i rushed for Satellities and explored the map until i got this
2 The phrase means "confused reply try again later"

Attachments

• now i know why0000.JPG
    now i know why0000.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 286
  • wow0000.JPG
    wow0000.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 251
1 That is my Huge Fractal map that i obtained after i decided to do a challaghe for me : Demigod ,playing as Monty on the Modern era , on the moment i noticed that NO ONE was here , so i rushed for Satellities and explored the map until i got this

So what's funny about it?It's a city in the desert.

2 The phrase means "confused reply try again later"

Yes, which is actually amusing because it's one of the stock Magic 8-Ball phrases...

Isn' t the point of the 1st picture , maybe i forget to mention it , but for some reason all the civs have an island por se

Isn' t the point of the 1st picture , maybe i forget to mention it , but for some reason all the civs have an island por se

Yeah, continents is one of the map types fractal can choose.
You know what fractal does, don't you? :huh:

@Zzz

confused reply try again later

Prolly a bad translation of what used to be in english "We don't know what to think about her/him (equals to ambivalence), come back later"

the civ4 english line is:

"reply hazy, try again later"

How do you access the events log?

Ctl + tab

Besides what Drakarska said, you can click on the small button in upper left hand corner of the main screen that looks like a pen and paper. It is above the slider for science.

Thanks. And about the picture, were all of the ships frigates?

No, they were ironclad cruisers, a unit in LoR. I thought it was funny because the city's ungarrisoned, so bombarding its defense is pointless. (also I didn't even remember I had the city until I saw that message)

If the ships are there, but she has nothing in position to take it this turn - why not?

I think all the religious zealotness has gone to her brain. :p

:bump:

I went to Mansura and watching for pigs on the wing.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
Spoiler :
Best would have been a video. one of the pigs repeatedly tried to run up the runway, but halfway it stopped. walked back and tried again. Maybe I do a youtube ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom