Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he probably decided to bail out Civ4's equivalent of AIG.

He's just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvirginia.

Mine was better. :D

Oh, and the oddest thing about the Corp Payments is that Corps are a BTS feature that aren't available in Warlords. Is that screenie from a mod?

The corporation payments thing was due to the XML for Warlords not loading, so I replaced it with the Beyond the Sword XML files.

More funny-strange than funny-haha. Both of these are BTS + BUG + Better AI.

The Barbs decide to apologise for being such a nuisance by giving me a worker. Out of the blue he just appeared there in my border, waiting to be captured.

worker.JPG

I knew it was the French that sank my boat, I saw the privateer come out of their city. But just in case I had missed it, this helpful message appeared. Isn't it supposed to say "Barbarian privateer?"

privateer.JPG

It's nice of the barbs to give you a worker. You should thank them by assimilating them into your empire, it must have better living conditions. ;)

This happened in my game using the History of Three Kingdoms mod. Yuan Shao asked me to declare war on Gongsun Zan so I did. Right after that, Gongsun Zan asked me to declare war on Yuan Shao. I said no and I got the option to make a proposal, talk about somethine else, and exit. I click on make a proposal and we were at peace. :crazyeye:

I knew it was the French that sank my boat, I saw the privateer come out of their city. But just in case I had missed it, this helpful message appeared. Isn't it supposed to say "Barbarian privateer?"

That's really weird, and that message is from the core game--not BUG. I'm pretty sure I've lost to a privateer before. I wonder if 3.19 screwed that up, though I don't remember any change in that patch near that area.

Yeah, most of my Furs are on Ice, but here you get 1:food:1:hammers: on top of the workable :commerce: thanks to the Crabs. Very interesting start.

I don't have a screen shot for this one - in fact I'd need some animation/video capture for it. I got BtS not long ago after having just vanilla for a long time and some of the battle animations in the regular BTs version are a real scream. One in particular had me nearly on the floor in hysterics. a couple of macemen were fighting, the one in the city ran out to the other and two of the three just fell over (it looked like they fell over in fright) then they jumped up and kept on swinging, fell over, jumped up, etc.

I think I'll go look at a few bettles in the world builder just to laugh at them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom