Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using BUFFY 3.19 - it's nice. The change of attitude due to vassals though would be helpful information!

Adding it to BUG/BULL would make it available to BUFFY as well. See this post to continue this idea.

Came across this little gem from our German friend:

:crazyeye:

Attachments

• whatnowfredrick.jpg
    whatnowfredrick.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 693
does he just stink on that type of map? no special buildings equal sucking?

Hi

In my game when that screenie was taken it was on a highlands map and actually he wasnt doing sucky at all. At the time he offered to vasslize me he was like the 3rd largest civ landwise and number 2 in power. And was one of the tech leaders. Scorewise he was number 3. In fact the BIGGEST headache in that particular game was during wars, trying to keep him from taking TOO many cities before I could. (I had to do things like wehn is army was close to a city tell him "hanni why dont you go attack that city --and pick a city waaaay on the other side of the empire we were at war with--and then when he got close to that city do it again and pick the city he was at priviously. It worked two the first few times but after that it seemed like he just said the heck with it and ignored me and started taking cities I DIDNT tell him to attack :/)

I have NO idea what his coding is for vassalizing. But in games I have played Hanni DOES seem to vassize MUCH easier than other AI's. Some AI's can be dead last, down to just a cpl of rinky dink cities and they will STILL fight to the bitter end. But I have played sevral games where hanni, if not THE leader, is still doing well and I just take ONE city of his and he folds like a lawn chair. And as those two screenies recently posted show you dont even have to attack him to get him willing to roll over.

Kaytie

thats really wierd. maybe an AI glitch or something wrong in programming. Well, anyways, heres what i have to contribute today:
1. Just look at it.

2. I think he was saying that in a seductive tone

3. Does America hate asia that much???

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0145.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0145.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 673
  • Civ4ScreenShot0106.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0106.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 639
  • Civ4ScreenShot0024.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0024.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 663
1. Delhi's pretty far away, right?

3. Eh? :confused:

Besides it looking sorta like a middle finger, I don't see anything in the fog of war.

I see... a giant M.

Oh wait, that thing. Yeah, that's... Kind of a finger...

For now, barbs ( taking barb cities especially ) and to avoid the "demand protection" :mad: . We are still to get monarchy ( land is more needed than technology with this option ticked ... land lost is land that we will never get back :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom