Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, too small to be that.

Fusing their compact housing and mecha technology, the Japanese have constructed the UltraHouse, a house with dual, shoulder-mounted houses on each side. The prime minister applauded the new designs, vowing that they will defend Tokyo in the final battle.

Fusing their compact housing and mecha technology, the Japanese have constructed the UltraHouse, a house with dual, shoulder-mounted houses on each side. The prime minister applauded the new designs, vowing that they will defend Tokyo in the final battle.

So that's how they plan on ambushing Godzilla next time he comes to Tokyo.

lolololololol :lol:

Disclaimer: The Civ4 Unit Creation Department is not responsible for bugs, errors, Computer Crashes, or terrible RNG luck. For naval invasions, boats may be required. Alter unit numbers as necessary. Results May Vary. Offer void in Canada, Zimbabwe, Iceland, Pakistan, and Bolivia. Batteries Not Included.

Disclaimer: The Civ4 Unit Creation Department is not responsible for bugs, errors, Computer Crashes, or terrible RNG luck. For naval invasions, boats may be required. Alter unit numbers as necessary. Results May Vary. Offer void in Canada, Zimbabwe, Iceland, Pakistan, and Bolivia. Batteries Not Included.

...may contain traces of nuts.

^Did you have any vassals? The AI attitude towards you is not what it shows in there when you have them. It's the average of how they feel about you and your vassals.

Yeah, I had three vassals-- Washington, HC and JC. All Buddhist, and all were at war with Wang at some point in time during the game. So if the AI's attitude gets averaged between the master and the vassals, then that's probably what it was since WK absolutely hated my vassals.

Yeah, I had three vassals-- Washington, HC and JC. All Buddhist, and all were at war with Wang at some point in time during the game. So if the AI's attitude gets averaged between the master and the vassals, then that's probably what it was since WK absolutely hated my vassals.

I still maintain that this defies all logic. How can a weak little nation, with no way of defending itself, possibly generate such a despicable reputation that it somehow bleeds over into yours? I mean, unless they REALLY want to finish them off that badly...

What's truly strange is that while he likes you a little bit less for each of your vassals which he hates, you are somehow his worst enemy.

Also, I thought the WE was determined based on the numeric attitude value whereas your vassals affect the attitude level. :confused: Time to look at the code I think.

Welp, ah, Civilization 4 is not meant to resemble reality, so I guess you better just suck it up.

@EmperorFool, there was a thread a while ago (will try to find it and link it) where DanF5771 showed that it was quite possible to have someone friendly and still be his/her WE. The thing is that there are hidden modifiers to that. You can see the, say, -3 for vassals, but his real attitude is nowhere to be found in the UI. Let's say that WK was friendly with Bei1052 but annoyed with JC. His real attitude toward Bei1052 would be cautious.

It would be nice if their real attitude was displayed somewhere on BUG...

Welp, ah, Civilization 4 is not meant to resemble reality, so I guess you better just suck it up.

The issue here isn't realism, it's the interface lying to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom