DanDRidge -- Zululand
Wittlich -- Rome
Conquistador45 Persia
namliam -- Japanese
kirkenix -- Korea
Fosse -- Carthage
Darius Silva -- France
WVUFan -- Celtia

I'm interested. I have a few games nearing completion so I'd love to get a start on another.

I'd like to play - I've just finished my first PB game and would love to play another. I'd prefer Warlords but Vanilla is fine too.

I am interested too.

Why not start with reneissance or industrial era for once. That could be a cool niche game and to be honest I find these eras a lot more fun than ancient.

I know, there's a possibility that if you start with ancient the game will continue until it reach these eras but it takes forever and may never happen, so... anyway, just an idea. :p

Well, if DribNairb is taking part in this one, I'm in:cool: . He has taken too many culture victories - this time I won't let it happen;)

Well, if DribNairb is taking part in this one, I'm in:cool: . He has taken too many culture victories - this time I won't let it happen;)

Not again - you seem to be in every game I play! :)
Actually, I've only won two culture victories in multiplayer. I seem to remember a game I played aggressively and you kicked my *ss.:lol:

I would love to play if there is still room. I would rather play Warlords but vanilla would be fine also (beggers can't be choosers.)

I appreciate the great response -- 13 interested people in a short time!

Before we go any further, I'd like to know what map everyone would like to use. It was also suggested the game start in the Classical era. Is this something people would be interested in?

I'd like to get 2 more players for an uneven 15 players, so if any of you know of others who might be interested in a new Pitboss game, direct them here.

Once we have an agreement on what map/special circumstances for the game, we can get started!

Map suggestions, anyone?

I am opposed to non-ancient starts.

For maps... Fractal is my default choice and usually a good one. I wouldn't mind Terra. I don't like Balanced maps.

I agree with Fosse and would prefer an Ancient start. Terra or Continents would be my map preference.

I also would rather start ancient and Fractal, Terra or Continents works for me.

Top Bottom