GPuzzle's Civs

I finally wrapped up the code, save for George III's history (but that's technically GameText)! Everything is there, from the basic mod support, to E&D, to the coding functions, to, well, everything, really.

The unique model for the Greenjacket has also been inserted into the mod, and tomorrow I should wrap up the mod in the art part, save for the Unit Alpha Icon and the Leaderscreen as well as the Leader Icon. For the last two it's understandable, in particular the Leaderscreen, however the Unit Alpha Icon kind of worries me seeing as it's very much so the last hurdle in terms of art.

In addition, would anyone have any music reccomendations?

It would, thanks!

Is it looking like George III will be released soon then? (as long as the LS is provided) I'm afraid I don't really have many ideas for the Peace/War themes - as a lot of the stuff I would've suggested ended up being used in the British Soundtrack for CulDiv :p

It is looking very much like George III will be released soon, yes, seeing as the few things that are left are actually setting the game up properly so that it will actually work.

Nevertheless, it's actually really close to being finished.

I think music pieces from George Friedrich Händel fits more to George III :D

Gotta say 'land of hope and glory' really doesn't sound like a war theme, though it is very nice and George-ish, bit too jolly for a war theme though, no? I suppose it would work for either war or peace when you're going for the sort of jolly 'rule the waves' vibe - fantasia on british sea song works really well for a peace theme too, particularly for George III - reeks of that era.

I think music pieces from George Friedrich Händel fits more to George III :D

I think music pieces I suggested fits George III more than 20th-century's "I Vow to Thee, My Country" or music composed by French for Queen Elizabeth I :D

EDIT :

Gotta say 'land of hope and glory' really doesn't sound like a war theme. Pretty good peace theme though - fantasia on british sea song works really well too, particularly for George III - reeks of that era.

How about we go into JFD's path and take a song from EU4, Total War series or Two Step from Hell?

EDIT2 : "HMS Victory" from Napoleon : Total War is a good choice, and sound more like a war theme.
Spoiler :

How about we go into JFD's path and take a song from EU4, Total War series or Two Step from Hell?

EDIT2 : "HMS Victory" from Napoleon : Total War is a good choice, and sound more like a war theme.
Spoiler :

that sounds really good, I think these are great peace and war themes.

Spoiler :

THERE WAS AN ATTEMPT

In all seriousness, I tried doing a Leaderscreen today - Frederick William the Great Elector.

It went better than my previous attempts, just to give you an idea of how bad I am with Leaderscreens.

That said, I should iron out the eyes/nose so they blend better into the face but it's so early in the morning that I'll do it later.

I was actually planning on using that one since I had completely forgotten that you had decided to code it.

Top Bottom