GPuzzle's Civs

I've started working on this Civ today and by this weekend it could be ready - much like the others who are very much relying on someone else's work.

This is just straight up a blitzkrieg.

I believe I already did a map for Israel which SW approved, it can probably be improved tho - I can also do a map for George if there are no other takers?

Yeah, sure, go ahead!

Okay, so I tried doing a map and it didn't turn out that great:
Spoiler :

In fact, I infinitely prefer it without the Congo, which I never thought I'd ever say :p
Spoiler :

@Senshi's map. I think the map overlay should be things Leopold built or his palace or something beside of... another map, also you can use another overlay on Belgium.

Try to zoom out the map and represent a bit of sea. Belgium isn't landlocked. You know :p

Also, maybe make separate, smaller map for Congo Free EState like USA do with Alaska and Hawaii, or JFD's Victoria map and British colonies.

Also, maybe make separate, smaller map for Congo Free EState like USA do with Alaska and Hawaii, or JFD's Victoria map and British colonies.

That's what I was going to say. Just make the Congo map an inset in the corner of the Belgium map ala Queen Victoria's England.

Does anyone have any ideas for Events and Decisions for Evil Belgian Santa? It's close to being finished (hell, the Civ is the only thing that really needs finishing, and that's because I'm a bum that should've taken pictures of the icon in Scramble For Africa some time ago), even the somehow extremely complicated bit when it comes to Luxuries being discovered when tiles are bought.

Does anyone have any ideas for Events and Decisions for Evil Belgian Santa? It's close to being finished (hell, the Civ is the only thing that really needs finishing, and that's because I'm a bum that should've taken pictures of the icon in Scramble For Africa some time ago), even the somehow extremely complicated bit when it comes to Luxuries being discovered when tiles are bought.

I saw a documentary called "White King, Red Rubber, Black Death" which might have some stuff. Maybe something like "Allow foreign missionaries into our colonies"? Not sure...

Thoughts so far? Not quite finished but at a good point rn

I like it. The EIC logo textured over the India portion of the map is nice, but it does make North America and South Africa look a bit empty since there's nothing similar on them (unless you intend to add something?).

Uhm, quick question, can anyone extract from the innards of the game the icon that Belgium uses in Scramble for Africa?

Important stuff - I can't get a Civ Icon if I lack the Alpha for it, and well, the alpha is kind of... stuck.

Basically Civ Icon usage (I have an Alpha but not an Icon, go figure), which needs to be 256.

Top Bottom