Graphics Modification Requests Thread

:blush:
I wanted to see, if I can make a monorail by recoloring the "public transportation" - ans saw, that public transportation is a monorail. Thus I do not need another graphic - I will use this and can use the bus graphic for public transportation.

:blush:
I wanted to see, if I can make a monorail by recoloring the "public transportation" - ans saw, that public transportation is a monorail. Thus I do not need another graphic - I will use this and can use the bus graphic for public transportation.
What bus? Wher is it? I need it too! :)

Here, hrochland did it for me.
Thank you!

I was wondering, if someone could replace the trains with the bus and remove the monorail or change it into an asphalt road? :)

I had a look on it. As the trains are part of the same model as the tracks, I cannot simply replace it, it needs someone who can work with blender.

I would like to request a mod that changes this horsehockey city street textures xD danm they are ugly.

1676610968029.png

I think, someone has asked this request a couple of years ago, but did not get a final answer (as far as I remember).
I am looking for a modern fastfood-restaurant.

I am looking for a promotion button for a river combat related promotion. It should look like the base game promotions (i.e. blue/gold colour palette) and represent a river in some way. Does anyone know a button like this? Or has an idea where there is a good place to look for it?

Oh thanks, that would be very nice! I honestly conditioned myself to not be very picky so I could use whatever there was to find, so I have no concrete idea right now. The idea was to have a promotion that gives something like +25% attack along rivers (i.e. both current and target tile are river), which is different from ignoring river crossings so it's not exactly like amphibious.

Maybe a basic S shape representing a river and an arrow alongside it to represent the attack movement? I'll see if I can upload a sketch tomorrow.

We already have these in AND2/CoM
1696323164930.png

But if you want, I can combine the waves with this arrow flipped a bit:
1696323246589.png

EDIT:

I attached the atlas containing the above 6 promotions.

Attachments

• rom_promotions_atlas.rar
    201.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Oh that's great, something like this is good enough. Thanks for the help!

Hi, is anyone able to construct an ancient greek stadium? perhaps just delete all structures above the Byzantine Hippodrome so that you can only see the plain field?
the Byzantine Hippodrome model is unfortunately made as one block... so I can't change that on my own :(

Hi, is anyone able to construct an ancient greek stadium? perhaps just delete all structures above the Byzantine Hippodrome so that you can only see the plain field?
the Byzantine Hippodrome model is unfortunately made as one block... so I can't change that on my own :(
Hi,

an_greek_stadium_20231112_16-11-01.jpg

Would this do the job?
This is a very basic 30min project, it could be embellished with lot of things (columns, flora, monuments...). You might also want to insert it in a hill or something for a more realitic effect (actually the model upper edges are out of the ground). All this can be done in Nifskope, but I can build it as a solid body, just let me know (if so, pictures/drawings are requested).

Attachments

• an_greek_stadium.rar
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
This is great! I think, the stands can be equal to the ground, but I think, this won't work if I change the z-axe?

Other option: the stands should only be on the length side. then, I think the z-axe will fit as it is. do you want to change that?

And it would be enough, if it has half the length... for graphical reasons on the map.

No, it won't. The level between the top and the bottom of the structure is to huge: you will get a kind of wall inside your city. Try [scale vertices] instead, with something like let's say Z=0.25 and X=0.5 (to reduce the lenght). If you don't like it that way, I will modify it.
It's based on my memories of the Panathinaiko, which may not have the shape and dimensions of the one you have in mind.

Ok. I tried to include the stadium but I get a c++ error right at the start in the buildings pedia !?

This is strange, I don't know why you get that. Check your xml entries, clear the cache, and have an other try.
If it doesn't change anything, I'll make a new model tomorrow.

Top Bottom