Heretic_Cata's All in One Mod - Expansion

Is this a problem with the game or mod?

**** Forget it I found out that the patch is required from reading pages of thread. Best mod.

Hey i have been playing the mod and ive been seeng some glitches and problems. It is mostly goo but halfway throught the game it says "file error" and it exits the game. Other smaller glitches are during the middle ages, nuclear reactors explode :nuke: and pollution covered my civ. Its would be great if you could get this fixed, I love your mod and i think that seeing it all the way through would be great

Hey i have been playing the mod and ive been seeng some glitches and problems. It is mostly goo but halfway throught the game it says "file error" and it exits the game. Other smaller glitches are during the middle ages, nuclear reactors explode :nuke: and pollution covered my civ. Its would be great if you could get this fixed, I love your mod and i think that seeing it all the way through would be great
I'm not sure what file error it gives. But from what i can tell (and from what other people said) - all file errors that exit the game were fixed with the patches.
As for the graphical glitches - i know there are a lot of them but unfortunatley i dont have the time and energy anymore to fix them. :( If reactors are exploding everywhere you should check what buildings are in those cities. Chances are you were messing with god and built the Babel Tower and now he's pissed at you. :mischief: The message of "reactors exploding" can't be changed tho. :( Carefull tho, other buildings can explode too, Leonardo's workshop, the Philosopher Stone and others iirc.

I'm happy you are enjoying my mod and i hope you get past that error and enjoy it further. :)

Load Error
"Art/Units/Shaolin Monk/../Warrior Monk/WarriorMonkRun.amb"
if theres anymore i need to say please tell.

I take it you use a Mac. If that's the case, use Spotlight to search for "Warrior Monk". That'll give you a list of files and folders with "Warrior Monk" in their names. The Warrior Monk folder you'll want should be in PTW Game Data/Scenarios/Sengoku/Art/Units, because modders seem to have an inordinate fondness for the PTW Sengoku. Hope this helps.

I take it you use a Mac. If that's the case, use Spotlight to search for "Warrior Monk". That'll give you a list of files and folders with "Warrior Monk" in their names. The Warrior Monk folder you'll want should be in PTW Game Data/Scenarios/Sengoku/Art/Units, because modders seem to have an inordinate fondness for the PTW Sengoku. Hope this helps.

Sorry but this didnt help, i found the warrior monk folder and put it in the mods units were it should be and it still didnt work :( BTW I dont have a mac, windows ftw... anyway the mod worked for me in the past now I cant tell why it wont work and id still love some help if anyone can remember its
Art/Units/Shaolin Monk/../Warrior Monk/WarriorMonkRun.amb
Heretic do you know whats wrong... if you can patch that'd be great!

Try comparing what it says in pedialcon for the unit. I have fixed this in the past but don't recall exactly how. Seems some times ///... should be ////... (or some variation) check and see.

This is whats going on

Attachments

• Civ 3.jpg
    Civ 3.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 278
Sorry but this didnt help, i found the warrior monk folder and put it in the mods units were it should be and it still didnt work :( BTW I dont have a mac, windows ftw... anyway the mod worked for me in the past now I cant tell why it wont work and id still love some help if anyone can remember its
Art/Units/Shaolin Monk/../Warrior Monk/WarriorMonkRun.amb
Heretic do you know whats wrong... if you can patch that'd be great!

I sit corrected. I assumed from the backslashes you used a Mac. At least you can examine the BIQ itself.

When stuff like this happens to me I find performing maintenance on the hard drive helps. Have you tried that? If it doesn't work then you'll have to try downloading a new copy.

Hey in my civ for some reason infantry in walled citys with no other d-fence objects... that I know of are pardon my French but there RAPE-ing my (MER-i-can) modern armour when I assult there (Incan) citys. Does anyone know why this frequent-anomoly is happening? Its making my conquest the world :king: well hard.

BTW for civ 5 do you have any plans to somehow up your mod to civ 5 or is this the end of the line? Civ will never be the same without your mod.

That depends how much i will like civ5. I did not like civ4 very much and couldn't be bothered to learn that programing language you needed to know to mod it.

It will also depend on how much time i will have. Currently i have about 1-2 hours of free time which is actualy a part of my sleep time.

We'll see. :)

Hey in the final stage, my turns take 15 mins to load of just Pease wait... is there something I can do to avoid or stop this cause its bauging down my game :( its not the computer, its a good comp so can :confused:someone help? Please

Top Bottom