[BTS] How to enable Caveman to Cosmos (C2C) to display the enemy turn attack action?

SSBN

Chieftain
Greetings,

It appears C2C does not display the enemy's turn combat action. The standard Civilization 4 & BTS does display the opponent's (AI computer) combat action. However, the default mode of C2C does not display this action. Basically, after the 1st player performs his or her turn and presses the red button, the mod skips the enemy's (AI) turn and proceeds to the 1st player's action moves. Is there a control switch in the settings where the enemy's (AI computer) attack action for combat as well as friendly moves can be enabled to be displayed? Thank you.

Best regards,
SSBN

Greetings,

It appears C2C does not display the enemy's turn combat action. The standard Civilization 4 & BTS does display the opponent's (AI computer) combat action. However, the default mode of C2C does not display this action. Basically, after the 1st player performs his or her turn and presses the red button, the mod skips the enemy's (AI) turn and proceeds to the 1st player's action moves. Is there a control switch in the settings where the enemy's (AI computer) attack action for combat as well as friendly moves can be enabled to be displayed? Thank you.

Best regards,
SSBN
You will need to disable the option called "Minimize AI turns" to see AI movement during end turn. The option is found in the BUG options (one of the first 3 tabs), the bug options are found in the upper left corner, button with a green praying mantis head image on it.

End turn time will likely double as all code stops when animations are played, an exe limitation thing.

You will need to disable the option called "Minimize AI turns" to see AI movement during end turn. The option is found in the BUG options (one of the first 3 tabs), the bug options are found in the upper left corner, button with a green praying mantis head image on it.

End turn time will likely double as all code stops when animations are played, an exe limitation thing.
Toffer90,

Thank you so much! It works great! Now I can see the enemy AI units and where they are attacking from. I used this step procedure to disable "Minimize AI turms" (see attachment below). I clicked on the BUG icon mantis, then selected the 1st tab (General, step 2). Then under the Misc subgroup found the "Minimize AI turn time" (steps 2 to 3). I unchecked it and worked like a charm (step 4). Again, thanks so much. It would have taken me forever to find that control setting. :):):)

1698732284682.png

Best regards,
SSBN

Top Bottom