Introducing Venice and the Bannock-Shoshone

Yay! Finally a life sign from Firaxis!

And they are confirmed. I absolutely adore the Venice screen - very moody and fitting.

When Enrico delcares war, his background morphs into Constantinople on fire.

Another <snip> amerindian civ for americans kill in the game... For god sake, no more Apache <snip>.

At first I thought it was a Facebook comment so I laughed...... Then I realized it was just his comment :scared:

What even is this

Are you happy with The comanche peaople or whatever the <snip> is the name off this people? Only americans like this kind of add in the game, theres lot of good civ again out because 2k had to put some native civ for americans. Now you understand?

Moderator Action: Please refrain from using inappropriate language.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Are you happy with The comanche peaople or whatever the <snip> is the name off this people? Only americans like this kind of add in the game, theres lot of good civ again out because 2k had to put some native civ for americans. Now you understand?

How is it possible to mumble in text

Moderator Action: Please report inappropriate content, rather than giving it oxygen.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

TIL I'm american! :p

:lol: Seriously though, I'm quite happy with their inclusion, as I got to learn more about them, their culture, history and achievements. And, really, this is probably what everyone should do when facing a civilization that they do not know about! :) Take the opportunity to learn more about the world and the wonderful diversity there is, and then you can not only accept, but also admire, their identity and their inclusion in game! :goodjob:

I agree that there is STILL a lot of civilizations to go through - take a look at the Ideas and Suggestion forum - but I'm really quite happy that, for once, we have more than just one civilization to represent the Native Americas. :D

So how many civ leader screens are at night now?
I love that with the new one, and the Shoshone one looks to be grand in scope.

TIL I'm american! :p

:lol: Seriously though, I'm quite happy with their inclusion, as I got to learn more about them, their culture, history and achievements. And, really, this is probably what everyone should do when facing a civilization that they do not know about! :) Take the opportunity to learn more about the world and the wonderful diversity there is, and then you can not only accept, but also admire, their identity and their inclusion in game! :goodjob:

I agree that there is STILL a lot of civilizations to go through - take a look at the Ideas and Suggestion forum - but I'm really quite happy that, for once, we have more than just one civilization to represent the Native Americas. :D

Thats a fair point my friend...:D

How is it possible to mumble in text

It's a lost ancient art. Only a few overtone singers of the South American continent still master this devilishly clever practice.

Seriously, I laughed out loud when I read your comment. :lol:

Top Bottom