INVADER-Mod 2.2E Full Updated July 12th

S1Genocide

INVADER-ZIM
INVADER-Mod 2.2E Full
http://www.cdgroup.org/forums/tbs/m...nload.php?id=90
INVADER-Mod 2.2D4 Spreadsheets Only
http://www.cdgroup.org/forums/tbs/m...nload.php?id=89
Full includes graphics. The Spreadsheets Versions are only the spreadsheets and encyclodpedias.

Myros GUI Replacement Red & Steel (Myros)
Transport Correctional Mod V1.1 *FIX* (Gerra) =StartShips.txt
Missle Mod 2.0 (PD Fix) *FIX* (Always_Almighty) =MissileInfo.txt
(Visages) Autobuild Mod =TaskForceRules.txt
MOO3StarPack v1
Fighter Balance Mod =fighterweapons.txt
High Quality Light Cruisers NavShipIcons (INVADER-ZIM)
Improved Tech Description v4
Improved Ground Combat Tech Descriptions
ENCYCLOPEDIA MOD v3
Combat Status Icon Mod
Icons mod
Orion Sector Official Flag Pack (Orion Sector)
Orion Sector Official Flag Pack Expander (Orion Sector)
StarName *FIX* (Always_Almighty) =StarNames.txt
War Cursor Mod 1.3 (INVADER-ZIM)
Nebula Mod Added (UnConeD)
Bad Sounds Removed (INVADER-ZIM)
HFoG Removed (INVADER-ZIM) =GovernModifiers.txt
Leaders Live longer (Mithyks) =RandomEvents.txt, LeaderPersonality.txt, Modifiers.txt
AI INVADES NOW, (INVADER-ZIM) =GroundCombat.txt
Spies live longer are cheaper and have new missions,(Mithyks)
No Techslowdown (INVADER-ZIM) =TechTables.txt
Economics Race Pick re-added (INVADER-ZIM) =racemodifiers.txt
New Senate Icons
New Sitrep Icons (INVADER-ZIM) (AlexiusK) (Richy)
New Governments =GovernModifiers.txt
No Piracy =unrest.txt
New Race Picks =racemodifiers.txt
Race Balance =habitability.txt, population.txt *Updated & Changed*

Planetary Dea Balancers
Specials.txt *Updated*
DevelopmentPlans.txt
DEATables.txt *Updated*
AIPlanet.txt *Changed*

Low tech bombard
CollateralDamage.txt

Concepts for INVADER-Mod (default Moo3 Mod)
Original Concept was to speed up multiplayer while making single player just as good.

Starlane setup
Offroad 7.0
WarpLane 1.0
Wormhole 0.4
FudgeFactor 7.0
TableEnd
NavShipIcons? Yes 100% Complete (and more on the way)
New Races? Yes 0% Complete
(I intend to re-add The Mrrshan DarLock and Bulrathi eventaully)
(And some completely original races I'll make too.)

Now how the game is modded and why.

HFoG Removal: heavy foot of government as of right now just does not work right. It sucks up to much of you're resources threw corruption. There is no middle ground with this. Either its to bad or to low so I'd rather remove it then make it worse.

Missle Nerf Mod 2.0: Before the datapatch this was need to save you from the missle PD bug. However when QSI released there ECM and missle Nerf they lowered it below the original missle nerf mod. so now instead of making missles weaker it only makes them very slighty more powerfull.

Transport Correctional Mod V1.1 : Before the datapatch this solved the troopship bug funny thing is with the second datapatch you now start with troop ships again. This removes troopships from the begining of the game thus the AI does not start with troopships. bBcause the AI isn't building tons of troopships now you'll experience far faster turns later in the game.

High Quality Light Cruisers NavShipIcons : I swear when I first got the game I couldn't tell who was who. I saw that human navshipicon witch looks like a lancer more than a dreadnaught and I thought hey wouldnt it be easier to see who everyone was if all the ships were light cruisers? First I asked in the forum. Then decided just to do it myself.

Improved Tech Description v4
Improved Ground Combat Tech Descriptions
ENCYCLOPEDIA MOD v3 : Poor documentation is the only reason for this.

Stars and Nebula : everything on the starmap looked muddy until I modded it. I use the Moo2 stars in MOO3StarPack v1 and the rainbow blackhole & nebula mods.

War Cursor Mod : I thought the Cursors looked rather muddy like the stars. I came up with some cool ideas including a tranceparent animated attack cursor and an Xray-Infra-Red enemy nav cursor.

Bad Sounds Removed : annoying clank and other bad sounds removed
NOTE :This is my own version of sound removal

Leaders Live longer (Mithyks) Leaders get killed like all the time in single player and they never get replaced when they die even with the second Datapatch.
Leaders are replaced when a Leader dies (MegaMod 5+) I had to have this when I saw it now 2-4 turns after a leader dies he is replaced.
NOTE :I also removed leaderdeaths from spies and random events.

New Ground Combat Priority :Seems even after the Second datapatch the AI still makes to many magazines and militia. This gives the AI build priority to marines and mobiles and adds all kinds of new handgun & rifle techs.(Bard_of_Prey)

Economics Race Pick re-added :they made the humans way to weak in the first datapatch so I re-added what they removed.

Spies live longer are cheaper and have new missions,(Mithyks)

2.2E & 2.2D4
I have restored the collateraldamage.txt for the next version.
I am also testing some radical changes to the population.txt
DEATables.txt is now up to date.
New type of MiGration
20% Less Ithkul Migration
Gasbags do not Migrate often (Like NO) 95% of population will stay on world.

Galaxy configurations upgraded:
Small, 2 Arm Spiral
Medium, 8 Arm Spiral
Large, 6 Arm Spiral
Cluster, Small
Massive, 12 Arm Spiral
Cluster, Large
Cluster, Huge

New Starlane options:
Short Star Lanes, Many "5,40" "200,200,10,7"
Short Star Lanes, Lots "4,40" "200,190,5,20"

Tech Speed has been tweaked from 81.30081301 to 124 (some very light tech slowdown to match QSI's 33% increase.)

Installation
GRAPHICS
Put the Cursor, Sound, and Graphics, Objects, directorys into
C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Master of Orion 3\GameDataSets\Classic_01\GameAssets\Common
RULES
Put the Spreadsheet directory into
C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Master of Orion 3\GameDataSets\Classic_01\GameData\Common
ENCYCLOPEDIA
Put the Wstrings directory into
C:\Program Files\Infogrames Interactive\Master of Orion 3\GameDataSets\Classic_01\GameData\English

Wow! those changes look awesome. I must admit I haven't used any mods other than the encyclopedia mod but this one looks cool. :goodjob:

Just one question, is it compatible with the latest patch (v1.2 i think)?

I tried downloading the files but i get a link not found error. Probably to do with the ... in the address.

Cool. Thanks S1Genocide. Ill get around to installing this version when I finish the current game I am playing.

Top Bottom