IOT Flag Thread

Resurrecting with the flags of the dragon!

For those who fancy the Welsh dragon on a darkish flag.

The time has come to decide: what flag to use for Majterre?

Which one of these flags of magic to use?

For the sequel to USEmpire I am planning to play as Canton in form of the Inner Dominion.

I am going to have Daoism/Taoism have quite a renewal, so henceforth I am going to base the flag on such conductions.

I am use one of the flag I have planned for a Iron and Blood game.

I will need your thoughts: here be the flags.

Spoiler flag 1 :

Spoiler flag 2 :

Spoiler flag 3 :

Spoiler flag 4 :

Spoiler flag 5 :

Spoiler flag 6 :

Spoiler flag 7 :

Spoiler flag 8 :

8 is a new addition to the family.

I think I used 5 for a past game.

Anyway: thoughts?

2, 4, 6, 7, 8 are all simply inconceivable. They are horrid. You should take a page from Korea's book. Simplify, don't use eyesore-ing combinations.

Softer tones would work better. 3 or 5 are the only ones I would consider using, but they arent particularly good (at all). 5 I am more keenly interested in, but from my own experience combining primary colours, so bright dont work nice.

In taking account I have designed to make more Korean like symbols.

Spoiler red and blue :

Spoiler black and white :

Spoiler another black and white :

Either way I will hope to heed to a good flag henceforth.

I prefer the yellow.

I like the second one too (a bit smaller though maybe :p ).

Awful colour scheme, jagged edges, ... space Jews? What is this?

I will focus on colour scheme at the moment: the symbol will be done after thinking on methodology or whether to use another symbol.

I have had another symbol potential...

Y'all need to learn SVG, seriously.

Using a better model for the symbol I have created, henceforth, the following to choose from:

Spoiler 8 flags of the Kal :

For the record: the symbol of the Kal.

The last one is the best of the eight, but I'm not a particular fan of any of them.

I would scrap any design that uses such a bright green for a background. That's just distracting. And the green you use for the brown versions isn't particularly attractive.

EDIT:

I took the Green from Mexico's flag and the maroon as one of the default colors from paint. Maroon, a brown with red hues, goes really well with this more subdued green, making for a much more aesthetically pleasing color combination IMO than anything you've posted so far.

Last edited:
The last one is the best of the eight, but I'm not a particular fan of any of them.

I would scrap any design that uses such a bright green for a background. That's just distracting. And the green you use for the brown versions isn't particularly attractive.

EDIT:

I took the Green from Mexico's flag and the maroon as one of the default colors from paint. Maroon, a brown with red hues, goes really well with this more subdued green, making for a much more aesthetically pleasing color combination IMO than anything you've posted so far.

In consideration I am a fan of this edit you did, my friend.

Thank you! :D

I did some flags for Robert's new game: essentially the flags are for a orcish union and the clans (plus Wales).

I went for the red and white version of the prime flag to avoid mix with one of the clans.

Spoiler white and red clan unity :

Spoiler black and red alternative :

There is also a flag for the caretakers of the capital.

Spoiler the caretakers :

Anyway: as for the clans all but one have done their purpose.

Spoiler clan flags :

One flag, however, I am not happy with: guess why.

Spoiler Aile is not happy with this one :

I need to redo that horse or use a different design. Essentially its a symbol for a clan located in the south-east, with focus on diplomacy and trade.

Edit: I also may do a alternative to one of the clans to keep it distinct from the prime flag.

Spoiler alternative for one of the good ones :

Last edited:
Sorry for my second post this day and triple post by order of things... but I found a means for the one flag.

Spoiler new flags :
I'm going to let you in on a secret, if only because you are a speck of Arrakeen dust, and I can kill you at any time without consequence...

Things aren't going so well for the Harkonnen. Are we to sit back and watch, as the Emperor gives away Spice that is rightfully ours? Cheer as the Atreides take our Imperial Basin?

Go. Take some men, and mine everything, and execute everyone, who tries to stop you.

And watch the worms. You're of no use to us dead.

More flags for the UAC!

Spoiler new flags :

I also did what was a essentially a join of three clans: they will likely their three seperate flags but I did a joint for... whatever reason (please do not shoot me!)

Spoiler pretend there are three banners right next to each other :

More flags for the flag thread!

Spoiler Scottish clan flags in order from Gormeach to Iriosal to Miot :

Spoiler two more flags :

Top Bottom