Iran, the Red Sea, and the West (tm).

Israel: *kills British aid workers
UK: i sleep :sleep:

Iran: *fires rockets at 3rd party
UK:
REAL HOCKY :borg:

The international coalition which supported Israel against the Irianian attack had as only purpose to avoid the conflict to escalate at an international scale. Interpreting it as further support for the current Israeli government policy is misguided in my humble opinion.

According to the French government, our troops in Jordan only positioned themselves in "active defence", I appreciate the sense of understatement..

Well, they started it with the Greeks, but details details and imperial mindset. :lol:

Quite the pause after the Mongolians, tho. Took until 1950 or so to get back to population levels from before?
Greeks were considered as "the East" back in Roman times. I guess it's all relative.

Yeah I always felt ancient Greek works to be more "Oriental". IMHO the Romans are the architects of a pan "Western" identity.

It is after all the Pope (a Roman creation) that kept the idea of a European block of "Christendom" alive during the middle ages and into the Renaissance.

The international coalition which supported Israel against the Irianian attack had as only purpose to avoid the conflict to escalate at an international scale. Interpreting it as further support for the current Israeli government policy is misguided in my humble opinion.

According to the French government, our troops in Jordan only positioned themselves in "active defence", I appreciate the sense of understatement..
I'll believe it when I see them intercepting Israeli missiles towards Syria and Iran

would write the failings and stuff against Alexander was heavily influenced by the campaign that was not as it was against Tomris and stuff but people tend to insist on history they have heard and read about . That they were defeated by Mongolians while under Turkic control and stuff merely represents a "gap" as locals provided local administrators to the Mongols as they had previously supplied to Turkics and to Arabs before that , still remaining in competition to whomever held control in Asia Minor . That the Iranian borders in the West remain the same since 1639 or whatever is a thing that should be their thing about the then superpower to their West . This despite they had to be evicted out of Baghdad 1850 something .

that's the Western tragedy , that they will break 4 countries and create a Kurdish nation state to their bidding . But can not choose with whom to fight . Iranians , as seen , very flexible . The rest very experienced at playing things and pushing the option back to Iran . Bidon has no glory in this and doing everything better than Trump is not the level of achievement people might like to think it is .

but , yes , definitely pleased by the snubbing of France and Macron . It will be escalated to war only by Western choice , the peoples of Middle East have no say in this but only active defence as brilliantly conducted by Iran .

Getting centuries-level depopulated because resisting is an an odd place for a "merely."

I'll believe it when I see them intercepting Israeli missiles towards Syria and Iran

Well, let's not pretend we're totally blind. If the Iran-backed Houthis targets maritime trade in the Red Sea, it's clearly a hostile move against Europe, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Iran never considered us as "neutral".

Well, let's not pretend we're totally blind. If the Iran-backed Houthis targets maritime trade in the Red Sea, it's clearly a hostile move against Europe, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Iran never considered us as "neutral".
This is somewhat irrelevant to the claimed goal of avoiding escalation. I'm sure plenty would selectively claim that Israel should not be protected (and then civilians would suffer). If we can put aside that, why can't we put it aside for targets going the other way?

To me this just seems to reinforce the selective nature of "Israel bombed a consulate, whoopsie" and "Iran fired missiles back, how dare they, who do they think they are".

mongolian depopulation of Russia was as severe and the Russians beat the US into space . Hispanics will still remain more loyal to the US than Kurds , too . Was not that exactly impressed by the US in 2004 , have no intention of becoming so in 2024 . And yeah , how the Iranians managed to "drive the US out of Iraq" with endless promises of future help ...

Not to mention supplying Russia with drones, if Israel would attack those production centres, that would not likely bother anyone here..

All in good time, obviously.

This is somewhat irrelevant to the claimed goal of avoiding escalation. I'm sure plenty would selectively claim that Israel should not be protected (and then civilians would suffer). If we can put aside that, why can't we put it aside for targets going the other way?

To me this just seems to reinforce the selective nature of "Israel bombed a consulate, whoopsie" and "Iran fired missiles back, how dare they, who do they think they are".
That is very hypothetical given we have no force to protect Damascus. Maybe the Russians could have done something to prevent the Israeli strike?
Anyway what I see is that the US government refused to support an Israeli counterattack over Iran and has done everything it could to dissuade the Israeli government from doing so. This shows there's absolutely no will among Western powers to see the situation escalating in the region. And I think that feeling is shared by most Arab countries around.

Last edited:
yeah , pro-war lot here , too . Why should some Semites should attack drone factories if the said drones are hurting stuff that would later threaten their narrative about dire threats to survival . Let them do it themselves !

That is very hypothetical considering we have no force to protect Damas. Maybe the Russians could have done something to prevent the Israeli strike?
Anyway what I see is that the US government refused to support an Israeli counter-attack over Iran and has done everything it could to deter the Israeli government from doing so. That shows there's absolutely no will among Western powers to see things escalating in the region. And I think that feeling is shared by most Arab countries around.
I think the US could do more, it'd just hurt Biden's re-election chances. That's for another thread though.

I was simply commenting on the claim (that co-operative missile defense shouldn't be interpreted as support for Israel) is being flawed because said defense is only being used in defense of a single party. Which clearly suggests support of some kind.

Last edited:
yeah , pro-war lot here , too . Why should some Semites should attack drone factories if the said drones are hurting stuff that would later threaten their narrative about dire threats to survival . Let them do it themselves !

Because attacking the nuclear facilities would be a bit over the top, they can hardly do nothing after such a massive, direct attack by Iran,

says so in the Bible :)

and there is no reason to have a Western Alliance to employ anti missile stuff , too , considering the thing was invented in Israel ... The only reason being looking like a super duperpower to keep Francophone Africa .

seems it was not wholly understood . Israel does not like the project above the Blacksea . When this heats down a bit , you will see a re-incarnation of the hunt that took place after WW II .

It makes sense, bombing the production of those drones costs a fraction of shooting them out of the sky one by one - I imagine,

the Semites have not forgotten how to count their money, have they :)

the said Semites might also start donating drones to Russians .

the project attempted to replace Israel as the primadonna , the blue eyed boy of the world . Then wanted to include Israel in the donations game , running weapon stocks dry while Israel has been quite in war against Iran and Syria for the last 10 years . Then it has been the time of drones and months of drivel on how Israel should bomb Iran , if it is not going to fall under the spell of the project . When that particular ball starts rolling , try not to be noticed as a vocal supporter of a notion that Israel should this or that on behalf of the project . They have some pyschopats .

Top Bottom