Iran, the Red Sea, and the West (tm).

Love to see the consent machine at work:
The limited scale of the attack and Iran's muted response both appeared to signal a successful effort by diplomats who have been working round the clock to avert all-out war since an Iranian drone and missile attack on Israel last Saturday.
Pretty sure that's not when it started folks!

The MSM & State Department coping so hard right now. Pretending this is somehow de-escalatory and not in any way could lead to a wider conflict.

In case you thought we weren't in a propaganda bubble, well here's your first sign so far.

Many in Israel are beside themselves over the weakness of the counter-counterstrike and calling for Bibi's head unless he pulverizes Rafah. At least that's from an article in English here. Never know exactly how inaccurate these things are.

Many in Israel are beside themselves over the weakness of the counter-counterstrike and calling for Bibi's head unless he pulverizes Rafah. At least that's from an article in English here. Never know exactly how inaccurate these things are.
Probably his security minister's supporters.

One needs no more evidence then the garbage that comes out of Ben G'vir's mouth for the criminal state Israel has become since 10/7... The reality of this European colonial project ahs always been a problem, but these guys are running for worst people in the 21st Century so far... and that is saying something considering Ethiopia, Suda, Myanmar...

Anyone catch the Israeli UN Ambassador at the security council last week? The guy literally said, "We are lions", it was fudging comical how stupid he sounded.

Meanwhile, Israel bombed kids playing in the street in Gaza, not seeing much reporting on it because you know how our media is over here, I posted the video of the story in the Israel thread but it got blocked I guess... Idk why so trying it here...
Spoiler :
Moderator Action: You can watch this video of Channel 4 news on Youtube. Attention, contains dead bodies!

Suffice to say this kind of criminal murderous behavior is why Israel should be considered a rogue state by anyone with a shred of morals in their body.

II always love how people ***** about the Iranian regime and its horrible human rights violations but yet our best "ally" in the region Saudi Arabia is literally the worst in the region for violations of basic human and civil rights with their own citizens...

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel shouldn't stop with a limited strike, considering what they've committed to.

Hit hard and keep hitting hard so as to prevent Iran from being able to conduct retaliatory operations.

Whenever you have your foot on the snake, crush it, releasing it now after making it really angry causes it to lash out!
I like this side of you.

Israel’s Maariv newspaper reported that the interception rate of the Iranian attack missiles and drones on Israel was 84 per cent, not 99 per cent as the army claimed, suggesting that the Dimona nuclear reactor and the Nevatim and Ramon bases were likely hit.

In an interview with Maariv, Or Fialkov, a researcher of Israeli war and terrorism affairs, presented various allegations regarding the extent of the damage caused to Israel on the day of the attack and provided additional details about the missiles hitting Israeli targets.

According to Iranian media, the attack carried out last weekend targeted three main targets: the Hermon base, the Nevatim base and the Ramon base.

Love to see the consent machine at work:

Pretty sure that's not when it started folks!
Once official national stances call for the destruction of nations, arguing over where it started, especially if it was before when most of the fighters were born, is sorta lol. What is the action hinging on right now. Seems like a useful mad dog got its contagious teeth into the situation. Now it's frothy, like a sea of Santorum.

there are sides , multiple sides . Basically one side is here full time . The second probably unhappy with the size of reprisal action against the Iranian revenge attack ; they are kept distracted by the destruction of a Russian bomber which the good side claims to be shot down from 308 kilometers . (If that was an hostile action , it is more likely to be an aerial mine approach) And apparently massive damage in Crimea and so on . But they are no doubt still unhappy . So , it is now a limited , almost fake attack to force Iranians to defend so that their "war-time frequencies" can be discovered . Have seen one claim that the West tracked phone calls to learn who the leaders were . Like , Ayetullah Hamaney is like not the leader of Iran , or something . Kinda sorta boring ... so , let me give you other stuff . In internal fighting between gangs , New Turkey apparently once captured 75 tons of smuggled gold . Wouldn't be surprised if that was in one go .

edit: Of course nothing on the web , so , ı will chalk this down as a misprint ...

Last edited:
The inescapable conclusion is that Iran's leadership is more rational than Israel's
I would have agreed with you but with the passage of the aid bill in Congress, I don’t think the Israelis are slouching on realpolitik: they bombed Iran, Iran seems uninterested in further escalation, and Israel gets a payout.

So far I’m calling it a draw.

uhm . One needs to delve perhaps a bit more to the identification thing . Americans of course and naturally were always explaining that they did stuff with under 100% success rate because whatever enemy was using civilian networks of communications ... So , it is still possible that the Iranians had a plan that will use civilian GSM and it was mapped and stuff . Otherwise that was just some personal attempt by some random guy to keep the group courage up . It no longer matters , the bill has been passed , money will flow . Nothing else matters .

still , there needs to be a military success . So , it is a SAM battery destroyed . Israelis have a fixation with destroying SAM batteries . And in case it is a mobile one , that will move out of place immediately after shooting because SEAD/DEAD is a very real thing for some , it is the battery radar struck down very precisely . And look at how Iranians fired 300 and Israelis fired 3 and how insulting this is and Iranians hit nothing and Israelis hit everything . Because even this might seem not good enough , it is also said Israelis used training stuff with no explosive power ... This is a variation of the British offensive that supposedly starts in 1940 , attacking German decoy airfields with wooden mock-ups to distract the British intelligence with wooden bomb like devices that would float on the sea to keep the flare dropped down for marking something . A way of insulting the Germans trying to trick the ever smart ever vigilant British . Except the first time (ı ever read about it) was a second hand official magazine of the USAF where the Americans in 1942 are most definitely unaware of the whole fracas when they finish this decoy airfield and a single Ju-87 shows up and drops a single bomb , of wooden made ...

translation: No change expected at all .

I would have agreed with you but with the passage of the aid bill in Congress, I don’t think the Israelis are slouching on realpolitik: they bombed Iran, Iran seems uninterested in further escalation, and Israel gets a payout.

So far I’m calling it a draw.

I have no idea why Israel doesn't go further. If Iran is so weak, then why not capitalize on that and send them back to the stone age? Waiting is just giving them time to go nuclear, and then they'll eventually become too strong.

I say kill it in the womb before a Damien Thorne is born!

I have no idea why Israel doesn't go further. If Iran is so weak, then why not capitalize on that and send them back to the stone age? Waiting is just giving them time to go nuclear, and then they'll eventually become too strong.

I say kill it in the womb before a Damien Thorne is born!
... or just get Russia to nuke israel now...

iran discretely claims to have the bomb . Nobody will guarantee that they do not .

I have no idea why Israel doesn't go further.
What would it have to gain?

My other thought is that it is easier for Iran to attack Israel on the ground than it is the other way around: Israel has no Hezbollah, and there is no country around Iran that would be willing to support militants backed by Israel.

Top Bottom