Is there hope for Mac BtS? Maybe.

dojoboy

Tsalagi
This image was posted yesterday by a forum member at IMG. He states the rating appeared yesterday. In general, these ESRB ratings are place holders and do not equate necessarily a game will be published. However, Janichsan (to his knowledge) did note that Aspyr has not ever placed a rating for a game and not publish it.

We'll see.

The post.

Man, there are a ton of stickies in this sub-forum.

Attachments

• ESRBBtS.png
    ESRBBtS.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 174
Man, there are a ton of stickies in this sub-forum.

Hint taken ... I've unstuck a bunch of them. Now we'll wait for the complaints :p

PS. Where's the link to a site that we can verify? That image could simply be the output of someone's mischievous Photoshop exercise.

[Update]

OK, found it: ESRB Ratings Site, currently about 12th row down.

I know I've seen this before with Colonization, although the fact that its rated is an interesting point. IIRC, Civ 3 Complete wasn't released until Civ 4 was released for Windows. I don't know how long that wait was (I was like 12 when they made Civ 3), but something similar might happen.

In my opinion, its rather stupid, and I don't wee why they have to wait so damn long. I probably won't even buy it, since by that time I will already have the Windows version, which will run just fine (if not better) and will be light years ahead in modding capabilities.

Maybe if Asypr didn't port so late and actually gave modders some support and compatability (esp. with SDK) I might consider buying a port, if it comes.

@ Alan
Maybe you could put all of the patches into one thread.
It does look a lot nicer now though. :goodjob:

Well, I would surely buy it. I do not buy many games, and at the moment I play BtS via Parallels, but I'd do it to give Mac versions a boost (although it's only a small one)

looks like we are close.

not sure about "close", but at least we are moving. Haven't played Civ for a while, but I would certainly buy BtS.

Top Bottom