[GS] June 2019 Patch Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, > I have a request. Is it possible for someone to consolidate or list the updates in this thread and repin it all at the top? I know they discussed in detail last Thursday but cant find any specific notes pinned on our forum other then here.

Mods, > I have a request. Is it possible for someone to consolidate or list the updates in this thread and repin it all at the top? I know they discussed in detail last Thursday but cant find any specific notes pinned on our forum other then here.
The patch notes are going to be 12 pages long! They are due out "soon".

Best I can do is send you here. Please read through page 8 or so. That is all the stuff our members picked out of the live stream. There will be more...

Once the patch notes are released, they'll be posted and Bite will update The GS Features thread with the changes, although it may take him a day or so to get it all up.

I`ve got very little hope for a release today. Ed beach or someone high in command at firaxis would have announced the patch notes by now if it would drop today. Just my 2 cents.
I`m thinking we have to wait till thursday or next week.

Well, it's 2 PM EST. Abandon all hope ye who read this!
Hopes duly moved to Thursday.
I'd really really really rather they did not play with our nerves in such a way, but adopted a rock solid rule to only do a patch stream on Wednesday, if they're to immediately follow that up with patch notes and patch release on Thursday the same week. Ugh...

Yea. I have even seen them release a patch at 8pm est. Right? eagle pursuit or someone with a good memory correct me if I'm wrong. I think chances are high as we haven't seen much back and forth movement on Mac and Linux versions in 5 deays/

I thought there was a late-breaking multiplayer bug they were addressing, or am I imagining that?

I thought there was a late-breaking multiplayer bug they were addressing, or am I imagining that?
If that's the case, without updates to the testing branches since a few days, I suppose it won't even be out this week.

Yea. I have even seen them release a patch at 8pm est. Right? eagle pursuit or someone with a good memory correct me if I'm wrong. I think chances are high as we haven't seen much back and forth movement on Mac and Linux versions in 5 deays/

They haven't done a late night patch since vanilla. Most have been in the early afternoon.

@Gedemon the last thing that updated were approval builds sent from Aspyr to 2K. Presumably, 2K is testing the heck out of those builds still. If we saw more updates, it would indicate approval was denied.

I concur. Yes they did say there was a bug in multiplayer, I'm pretty sure they said it was with the cross compatibility . I bet they have one hell of an office game going now LOL. I wish they would bring all development in house

I concur. Yes they did say there was a bug in multiplayer, I'm pretty sure they said it was with the cross compatibility . I bet they have one hell of an office game going now LOL. I wish they would bring all development in house

Yes. If I recall correctly, Aspyr said last year that one of the major hurdles for cross-platform multiplayer was some kind of randomized number system which threw everything off. They eventually fixed it, obviously. Based on comments last week, that issue has cropped up again.

What if the wait for the patch would be itself the patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom