Large Mafia Game: Highway to Hell [In Play]

iunno. it seems that everyone except the religious roles were office workers that got sent to the garden somehow.

somewhere in there (I think choxorn's death) there was stuff about how this wasn't like his life at the office, and the narration by satan was basically why are these people here?

I would like to host a redux/sequel of this game sometime. Suggestions for improvements to be made on this game?

1. I agree with Kennigit
2. Slighty more info for everyone abbout what is going on

A 'retaking Heaven' game?

I was thinking more of a gritty reboot.

Or something actually in Heaven and Hell, instead of this fake place.

So, I've thought some more, and I think this is what the basic game setup will be (not sure about the setting yet).

A cult, starting with only one member. They can convert at night, but no night-kills.

The mafia, 3 people, with two permanent team kills. Immune to conversion.

Town power roles, unknown amount of people, innocents who have abilities. Immune to conversion.

Vanilla townies, everyone else. Most people start out as vanilla townies.

Everyone would also have "battle stats", which would transfer to the afterlife. The game would work like a game of Snakes and Foxes during the Day -- instead of lynching one person, the top two vote-getters will go to battle, using the aforementioned "battle stats".

The Heaven and Hell mechanic would work pretty much the same as it did in this game, and the Heavenites would serve to help balance against the cult once the cult starts gaining members.

I'm debating how to due the war, if at all. Maybe once each side reaches x members, Heaven votes for someone in Hell and Hell votes for someone in Heaven. The two people with the most votes (one from each side) go to battle. Or, it can work like it did this game, with a general giving orders, and each side taking turns. Or no war at all.

Some other changes:

- alignment and roles revealed on death
- no (or much less) hidden mechanics like in this game, so everyone knows what's going on, much less confusion

Anything I'm missing? Thoughts?

Looks pretty much good. :)

It would be fun, I bet, but in complex games I prefer if everyone has something special... not majority starting as vanilla townies (or, maybe better, give every vanilla townie ability to gain some abilities later in the game)

Well I quite liked how this game turned out.

Top Bottom