Legislative Destiny of America

I don't believe he's a great politician. I'm not speaking about any of his morals or any of that. I'm speaking of him making things too obvious. A good politician these days would able to justify their actions sufficiently without drawing the ire of the international world. A great politician can do that and convince people to agree with him/her.

Like Hitler. He was a great leader but a terrible person. He just got a little to frivolous with his wars.

My favorite politician: Obama!:p[/QUOTE

*foams at mouth*
So yeah I'm going to imitate real politicians and just fill the rest of this post with mindless drivel.
stuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffcokestuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffbuzzwordstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuff'MURICAstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffststuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffrandomstatstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuffstuff cheeseburger
</spam>

Senator John Dilly of New York said:
A Constitutional Amendment to Increase Federal Power
Be it enacted by the Congress assembled that:
Section 1: The Federal Government has ultimate supremacy over states. If a Federal law conflicts with state law, the state law in question is nullified.
Section 2: Federal production orders take precedence over state production orders.
Section 3:The President shall oversee the implementation of this bill.
Section 4: This bill shall take effect immediately upon passage.
Section 5: All legislation in conflict with this bill are declared null and void.

Introduced to Congress by Senator John Dilly of New York

Here's the reformatted amendment. Once everyone votes on that, I'll start playing the update.

I vote no as it goes in direct conflict with the Constitution written by our founding father, Thomas Jefferson.

and the NPCs :p

Can I be a historical person when I later enter the story? I want to be Sam Houston.

Can I be a historical person when I later enter the story? I want to be Sam Houston.

Yes, as long as you stay true to his political beliefs.

Well, VGL, is likely to vote for his own bill, and I doubt the NPCs would be able to overcome a 3-1 player advantage (Still not sure about how random will do that). If Greek makes it a tie, then I think the NPCs would likely be anti-federalist.

I think random said he asks people he knows. I honestly think most are anti-federalist today though. Especially Americans.

I vote yes on all of the bills United we stand. Divided we fall

Wait 62 more years for that saying :lol:

ohh,the civil war. Well,my Unitarian policies will keep us united till god knows when.

Top Bottom