Legislative Destiny of America

Sure :lol:

That was sarcasm :p

I know. But you're more state power ideas may result in south allowing slavery till god knows when

Well it will keep America together. Slavery will tear America apart, we cannot have that yet.

No, I prefer slavery over anarchy.

so,you prefer no human rights to federal power (Or the way you say it: anarchy)?

I vote no as it goes in direct conflict with the Constitution written by our founding father, Thomas Jefferson.

Jefferson was in France when the Constitutional Convention was held. Are you referring instead to his friend Monroe?
Oh and no

so,you prefer no human rights to federal power (Or the way you say it: anarchy)?

The only reason the Constitution was signed in was because slavery was allowed to continue. Explain to me how you plan on incurring human rights if our nation is turned into a smoldering pile of ash?

Jefferson was in France when the Constitutional Convention was held. Are you referring instead to his friend Monroe?
Oh and no

What about the rest of the bills?

Here are the player votes (I couldn't find Greek's votes on the first 3, correct me if I'm wrong, so I had him abstain. It didn't matter anyways):

1. Exploration Bill by Senator Rabbit- 3-0-1
2. Expansion Bill by Senator Clemings- 3-0-1
3. Army Expansion by Senator Smith- 3-0-1
4. Amendment Expanding Federal Power by Senator Dilly- 2-2

Note: The Senate has expanded with the admission of Kentucky and Vermont from 26 to 30 members.

Total Votes:
1. Exploration Bill by Senator Rabbit- 28-2, PASSES
2. Expansion Bill by Senator Clemings- 25-5, PASSES
3. Army Expansion by Senator Smith- 18-12, PASSES, with major opposition being made by Francophilic Republicans.
4. Amendment Expanding Federal Power by Senator Dilly- 16-14, but the lack of a supermajority (66% for a constitutional amendment) dooms the bill to FAIL.

The only reason the Constitution was signed in was because slavery was allowed to continue. Explain to me how you plan on incurring human rights if our nation is turned into a smoldering pile of ash?
So, did america turned into ash once the civil war happened?

So, did america turned into ash once the civil war happened?

No, because it had matured enough. If that had happened right after the Revolution we would have collapsed.

Just for the heck of it I might run too.

Well, the issue wasn't brought up till democrats and republicans came. so i think the civil war will be between 1860 and 1870.

The issue had nothing to do with Democrats and Republicans.

well, at first, the main issue was federal power VS State power. It lasted till mostly republican democrats won. so the issue of slavery may not come up now. As a matter of fact, it may be later because of the change to capitalism which means less emphasis on slavery. and mrrandomplayer, i do not think that my bill is a constitutional amendment as the constitution didn't say that that federal laws do not cross federal laws

Top Bottom