[LH] Pierre Trudeau

Thank you, that worked, I'll try it out later. Where do I install it to? Just copy it over the Trudeau files in Canada mod?
That should basically work in this case, but it is cleaner to delete the old Trudeau and add this instead. There should be a folder for Trudeau somewhere in the Canada mod. Delete it and create a new one with the content of my archive file. Make sure you don't remove the xmls coming with the Canada mod. You will have to alter them. There should be an artdefines xml file for the leader(s). Open it (any editor should work) and let the regular nif point to the alexander.nif and the noshadernif to alexander_noshader.nif. It should look similar to this:
<LeaderheadArtInfo>
<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_TRUDEAU</Type>
<Button>,Modules/Custom Civilizations/Canada/leaderheads/Trudeau/Trudeau.dds</Button>
<NIF>Modules/Custom Civilizations/Canada/leaderheads/Trudeau/alexander_noshader.nif</NIF>
<KFM>Modules/Custom Civilizations/Canada/leaderheads/Trudeau/alexander.kfm</KFM>
<NoShaderNIF>Modules/Custom Civilizations/Canada/leaderheads/Trudeau/alexander_noshader.nif</NoShaderNIF>
<BackgroundKFM>Modules/Custom Civilizations/Canada/leaderheads/Trudeau/alexander_bg.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
</LeaderheadArtInfo>
The bold lines are the ones inquestion. Do not simply copy the path from my example, the path has to match the canada mod!

I couldn't find an artdefinesleaderhead xml, but I copied your files in and it works. You can see the results in the attachments. You can download the mod to check if anything else needs to be modified. Otherwise, despite the fact it looks like his head is glowing :worship::jesus:, it's better than random white spots IMO. If you could make him less...'pink', that would be nice

By the way, I tried your first download link on a different computer and I still got an invalid link message.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 160
First of all, if you only copied the the files in, that will work for you since your machine uses the shadered version of the LH. If you want to share this with others, you should search for that artdefines file, it is there, otherwise the leader wouldn't show up.

The image you've linked is what I've seen on my machine, too. It's the shadered version. The glow is just a strong light, it appeared normal to me since it is a shiny day in the scene. I could alter it a little to make it less strong, though. However, I can't see anything pink.

You don't see the pinkiness in his face? Oh well...
I suppose you mean the skin. But I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I'll give the light a shot.

How is this?

Much better! Now he doesn't look like he's got a halo anymore. I hope that little joke of mine made you lol.
It made me smiling.

Okay, then I'll upload him tomorrow to the file db.

Top Bottom