Live on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's the tornadoes.

TORNADO!!!

They could have added a cow or house in the tornado to break the monotony. Almost 1000 viewers now.

Civ VI announcement's have historically been on Tuesdays at around 1400 GMT right? I think I'll check back in a few hours, as enticing as watching some animated tornadoes seems!

I am expecting Civilization VI: Weather the Storm expansion... It will bring weather and clima effects - droughts will stop pop growth and reduce amenities, produce riots for example. Force Hungarians to raid and occupy your empire :o and let you use steady winds for windmills. Also, realistic maps. That would be cool. See you there at 3!
I also think FXS is trying to use the (coloured) day-before-weekend for sales.

So I am expecting flying cows next. Then the tornado lifts a house into the air. When it lands, the new Oz civilization is revealed, including UU’s of Munchkins and flying monkeys.

Reaper invasion! Oh, wait, wrong studio. :p

"The pattern has repeated itself more times than you can fathom. Organic civilizations rise, evolve, advance. And at the apex of their glory, they are extinguished."

Just had an epiphany: with all this lightning it's bound to be a religious expansion! Rise of the Apostles!

Religion is getting one heck of an upgrade if Apostle's have gone from unit-destroying lightning to city-destroying tornadoes.

Hm ... does anybody else has also the feeling that the next expansion will have something to do with natural disasters?
I don't know why, but I've somehow got this vibe from the teaser.
Yes. Me too:
I think, besides entertainment their [leaks & hoaxes] purpose is to get some players used to the idea of "natural disasters", you know, making the shock milder ...

Some seem arguing as Sid himself has promised them, that this will never happen (again).
Btw, this entertaining Livestream also softens the risks of widespread shocks ...

... you can see: nothings REALLY happens at all for days (besides some flying cows, monkeys etc). And then from one second to the other ALL is changed ... maybe a volcano eruption with earthquake ... boom goes the D.

I would like to see the mountains adjacent to continent borders / continental plates alternated in this context. Pacific Ring of Fire, "Vesuvius", Maori!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom