Looking for good deity challenge/ map

Good call G.R. ! :)

My immediate thought is you will need lots of gold-heavy lux for bribes so the AI (who will all hate you) fight each other instead

Good call G.R. ! :)

My immediate thought is you will need lots of gold-heavy lux for bribes so the AI (who will all hate you) fight each other instead

Arabia has extra luxuries, tons of gold and a great UU. Most AI will love you too. If you had DF and spammed a desert with cities, then took tons of cites from the AI on top of it...

Also I'm pretty sure you need a faith mountain to help out.

You would still need to get an early religion founded and enhanced to get two religious buildings and need to get to Reformation before the AI to get Sacred Sites -- all quite hard to do on Deity.

I think you would need to cook the map to get 2 religious CS and DF, and have 7 AIs with Religion flavour of 3 or 4, AND have a load of room in. Problem is they get such stupid bonuses they'll still probably beat you to SS.

They usually take Jesuits first. I agree there are many requirements. You dont need to get two buildings though, conquer the religions that get buildings, annex, acquire buildings, convert. Or capture the religion that does have SS. But to help out you only need 4 policies to get a reformation.

Top Bottom