[mod] Warlords: Total Realism Gold

How about Fire Control instead of "gunnery control", its a little more accurate? I really like the idea though.

How about Fire Control instead of "gunnery control", its a little more accurate? I really like the idea though.
"Fire Control" could also be confused with "Damage Control" (various definitions of "fire")... there were actual "Gunnery Control" stations on ships ("Gunnery" only means one thing and "Gunnery Control" even holds a US Patent).

i am looking for total realism (no rome) for civ 4 or warlords in zip form not a .exe form.... where can i find one? i found 1 (can't remember if it was .exe or zip) but it loaded fine and went into the game but when i clicked play game i got a wierd error that closed the game so i would like to find a working total realism mod in zip form that actually works.... any help?

also is there a mod anywhere that has Robert E. Lee and Grant (cival war leaders) in them and if so do they have Montgomery as the capital under Lee. Or even Jefferson Davis as a leader. also i would like to find a mod (in zip) that is based on the Alimo and also 1 based on Operation Desert Shield. those would be cool

Hello Homade,

Please go to the link in my signature and download the latest + the patch. Both are installers and all you do is to install the application. You cant go wrong.

Regards,
Houman

well i can't go wrong but my comp and the installation are butting heads it still says i don't have civ 4 on here i tried to uninstall and reinstall but no luck

In Future versions will there be things added like attitude towards other civs in the score list, or BUG mod forexample. Or do you want this mod to stay as homemade as possible?

(This is actually a bump) ;):goodjob:

I downloaded the 2.3a and the new dll below it, up until today I was on the 2.3 and other dll as of a week ago, (I love it, and never want to go back.), and would crash every time I got around the middle ages. Not to sure if it was to much for my computer or the program, anyway, I started a new game on a standard map, I'm getting close to the same time period and slowly but surely the graphics are growing black, my cities color is black as is parts or all of the troops. I'm fearing a crash is soon to come, if now, still what is my problem,

I have 2 gig of ram, 2.6 ghz, and my video card is about half a meg, am I needing an upgrade? I was hoping for a nice weekend of gaming, ^_^,,

I downloaded the 2.3a and the new dll below it, up until today I was on the 2.3 and other dll as of a week ago, (I love it, and never want to go back.), and would crash every time I got around the middle ages. Not to sure if it was to much for my computer or the program, anyway, I started a new game on a standard map, I'm getting close to the same time period and slowly but surely the graphics are growing black, my cities color is black as is parts or all of the troops. I'm fearing a crash is soon to come, if now, still what is my problem,

I have 2 gig of ram, 2.6 ghz, and my video card is about half a meg, am I needing an upgrade? I was hoping for a nice weekend of gaming, ^_^,,

Wrong thread. :D

Anyway, your system is a "bare minimum" to play TR. 2 gigs of ram especially. Black textures are easily resolved by alt+tabbing back to windows and returning.

I suppose you don't happen to have a 64-bit OS?

LOL, if I knew what that was, haha, no clue thanks for the info though, time for more RAM baby, ^_^ I do LOVE this mod,

well, an update, (in the wrong forum of course, ^_^) I got some more ram, 3 gig, but it still crashed a couple turns after the last one, so I dont' think that much more ram is the solution, or else I'd think I'd be crashing further down the road, so I may be needing the 64 bit system, I've only a 32 now, :( sigh, thanks again for your replies,

well, an update, (in the wrong forum of course, ^_^) I got some more ram, 3 gig, but it still crashed a couple turns after the last one, so I dont' think that much more ram is the solution, or else I'd think I'd be crashing further down the road, so I may be needing the 64 bit system, I've only a 32 now, :( sigh, thanks again for your replies,

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=225205

Try this stuff. It might delay the onset at least - and try playing smaller maps. This combined will lead to a much longer playable game. 64bit is still preferable, of course.

When (or if) you make Total Realism Gold "platinum" for BTS. You should create or have someone create a Beatnik unit which could be like a worker/great person combo that provides extra happiness when a Civ has access to coffee. It would be a one time unit that spawns everytime a city grows. And the unit is only available when a Civ researches BOTH Mass Media AND Music. And when they do their animation they snap their fingers and say: "Yo Daddy-O";)

When (or if) you make Total Realism Gold "platinum" for BTS. You should create or have someone create a Beatnik unit which could be like a worker/great person combo that provides extra happiness when a Civ has access to coffee. It would be a one time unit that spawns everytime a city grows. And the unit is only available when a Civ researches BOTH Mass Media AND Music. And when they do their animation they snap their fingers and say: "Yo Daddy-O";)

So little posts - yet so silly. :cry::lol::):confused:

We have not yet got the final version for Warlords. (If we ever do.) - UNLIKLEY :scan:

So why ask for a Gold/Platinium version for BTS.

Also what would that unit type add to the game? :confused:

In reality - Mass Media and Music - in todays world spawns a drug dealer not a coffee adict.

Peace man.

Top Bottom