Modern Infantries of the West (Europe, the Americas, Oceania)

If you are still working on this, you should also include the Fijians, as they have a Rent-an-Army.

If you're still working on these, I'd like to kindly ask if you could make a French marine. Just changing the headgear would probably suffice. :)

I thought Ares wanted a French Foreign Legion, but after I finished it, I checked the thread and noticed he wanted to a French Marine. So now there is both.

The French Foreign Legion is the Special Forces unit so it has a drop and a grenade attack.

Tiens, voilà du boudin!!!
Thank you so much for the modern legionnaire; this is an old request of not just mine I believe :hatsoff:

Tiens, voilà du boudin!!!
Thank you so much for the modern legionnaire; this is an old request of not just mine I believe :hatsoff:

"Tiens, voilà du boudin" :lol: I'm always surprised when I read something in french on this forum. For those who don't know what it means, it is a famous walk song of the foreign legion, and err... how to translate it? "here's the sausage"?

Oh and... nice to have two more great units for the French army :)

Love the new French Marine! :thumbsup:

Thought I'd also inquire about any updates from the list last year:

Spoiler :
So I guess when I get around to it, my next modern pack should include:
  • Sweden (I thought I was missing something, he's done, but unrendered)
  • Britian (Next pack)
  • Portugal (Maybe next pack)
  • Greece (Next pack)
  • Egypt (Next pack)
  • Some Africans, probably South Africa, Ethiopia, and Angola (possibly next pack)
  • A few Central Asians nations (possibly next pack)
  • Argentina/Chile/Brazil (unsure)
  • South Africa (possibly)
  • Algeria (likely)
A few others:
  • Netherlands (probably not)
  • Italy (very likely)
  • Iraq (Modern army uses AK47 and M16 with DBDU camo, I might make of Saddam's forces but undecided)
  • Canada (probably not)

Love the new French Marine! :thumbsup:

Thought I'd also inquire about any updates from the list last year:
-Swedish and Egyptian infantry are done, but I think both are unrendered, I will have to check my external harddrive.
-I need to make a UK unit and Greek unit, I just haven't gotten around to it.
-I haven't decided which North African unit to make yet, but I want something that wont just look like my generic woodland camo ones.
-I haven't decided what to do with Portugal, it might be a marine.
That's all I can say now. I have a lot of units rendered for other stuff that I haven't had the time to finalize. I might hold off from making small releases so that I can finally finish a massive pack that's been sitting around for awhile.

Thank you for the update!
I have a lot of units rendered for other stuff that I haven't had the time to finalize. I might hold off from making small releases so that I can finally finish a massive pack that's been sitting around for awhile.
Maybe... :please:
Spoiler :
This is the first set, coming up is the Classical Maya, Post Classical Maya, Flowery Wars (Tlaxcalla, Mixtec, Zapotec, and Tarascan), Caribs and various SW American Indians, which are mostly done. There will also be a "Resistance" pack which includes Inca, Mexica, and Maya warriors with European weapons.

Nice to see these new French units.
The more modern Legion is someone I too have been waiting and hoping for.

I assume the French Marine is the one they call Fusiliers Marins in France.
But then it could also be the Commandos Marine.

Thanks for these very nice additions
:goodjob:

Top Bottom