Murder at The Legimate Businessman's Social Club.

I vote for CivGeneral. He is the one who is experinced with weapons and no of us would expect him to do it, due to his high social standing.

*Don nobodazine lies on the floor covered in tomato sauce until everyone has a chance to see my death then gets up takes off his flood covered gimp suit and gets back into his pinstriped outfit* "oh well i had to expect that after my bold staments im off to courthouse to bribe some people, anyway in my expert oppion i don't think it was CG because that would be to obvious e.g. the karate style take down and the way i threntend to kill him ( :) ) but i think it was Viking ruler as what i did to harold in the Legimate bussiness mans thread" But i dont really know if i was still alive in the game (By game i mean role play in side my mafia roleplay) i would wipe them both out but vote well. anyway

VENDETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I vote for YNCS. In the murder, people thought John Doe tripped over a rock. YNCS occupation is part-time spleunker. see the connection :hmm: .

Now just wait just a cottin' pickin' minute. First of all, I would vote for YNCS. Second of all, I would not risk my social standing. And third of all, my original cybornetic body was blown away in Mafia XXX leaving just my cyberbrain intact (See other games for that one).

Votes tallied so far.
CivGeneral IIII
Sir Percy Brooke-Hamster III
Steven I

Votes from
Civgeneral
Steven
Premier Burgandy
Harold
Don Vincenzo
Boris Ivanovo
Noldodan
Black Hole

Votes still needed from:
Ruppert
Sir Percy Brooke-Hamster
Snyder

NOTE. Remember to use the character name and not the Username, unless they are the same.

It's Don Vincenzo actually.

Anyway, the most suspicious character is Steven, so I vote for him.

Gregski said:
It's Don Vincenzo actually.

Anyway, the most suspicious character is Steven, so I vote for him.
Sorry about that Don Vincenzo. :blush: That was a secretary's fault. You shall personally get to see what the tongue twister is about, as she will get it for that mistake.

Stabbed by a sword, eh? Hmm...Who has experience with such military weaponry? Perhaps-
CivGeneral receives my vote.

Now if you'll excuse me, there are some bottles of fine Fannatanian wine that need looking after.
Tab, indeed.

No worries, she has already apologised. Several times.

Voting for Sir Percy-Brook Hamster for having such a preposterous name.

I vote for CivGeneral. For the same reason as everyone else, because the murder was done with a sword.

What happens if it is a tie vote?

greekguy said:
What happens if it is a tie vote?
That's for me to know ans you to find out. Basically I get the deciding vote. Don't forget that the host of this game is part of La Costa Nostra, and is a Mob boss himself, so do not make me angry. :mad:

I vote for CivGeneral. For the same reason as everyone else, because the murder was done with a sword.

not to mention the fact that i said i was going to kill him and the murderer (not really murder we know what we were getting into when we joined "This Thing") said "you said you were going to kill me" *looks around* i mean Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im a m&@^er F&36en G.H.O.S.T

According to the vote of the elders, the valiant warrior CivGeneral has won a meeting with my cronies and the tongue twister. The other Mafioso may send his instructions in.

Now that we have gotten that cleared, have some fun before we schedule the next meeting.

You idiots!!!!! Never steriotype people just because of their nicks :mad:.

*nobody the gangster ghost next point to viking ruler, if it wasnt cg the clue points to him (or who ever the next clue indicates)*

Top Bottom