New PitBoss Game?

Hi all.

I'll be on holidays from the 1st of may until the 16th, and I'll be on some tropical island without a computer to play my turns.

I'll queue as much orders as possible...

portuga said:
Hi all.

I'll be on holidays from the 1st of may until the 16th, and I'll be on some tropical island without a computer to play my turns.

I'll queue as much orders as possible...

should I kick you for this period, so AI takes over, and then you can join again when you're back?

notagoodname said:
Is this game still going? cant log in today...

:cry: I have the same problem. GGP has probably been playing again :crazyeye:

GGP can you post the port this game is on, maybe will will have to connect to that now you have 2 games. But I didn't have to when we tested it, or for my first go.:crazyeye:

guess we will have to keep waiting for the all wise GGP to fix it :king: GGP

(tic)

nah sorry the IP of the PC changed, so the standard port 2056 wasn't forwarding. I've changed it back, and now can connect so you will all be fine. Apologies for this one, shouldn't happen again (IP now static!).

You shouldn't even need to use the port!

email notification is currently down. pbnotify has some weird issues and I've contacted the author with no response. I've tried to fix it myself but its made things worse :( sorry guys I'll give up for tonight but will try again soon.

Edit: thank god its working again :p

Is the email notification still down? I haven't received any notifications for a long time. I do get the notifications in the 2nd Pitboss game.

Dandridge said:
Is the email notification still down? I haven't received any notifications for a long time. I do get the notifications in the 2nd Pitboss game.

Uh you will now - for some reason it lost your email addy. One of the many issues I have, is that on the first game if i minimize pbnotify it crashes because the game name is too long.

I've just bought another p4 box so I'll be moving stuff over to that as a civ4 server, I'll try to fix a few things on the way.

FYI all I couldn't get a line sync on my ADSL before I left for work this morning, so the servers are probably down.

GiantGuineaPig said:
should I be concerned that someone's name is IM A LEET HAXOR?

Yeah, sounds like someone guessed a password.

GiantGuineaPig said:
Strange since I didn't publish the IP address or game password? And nobodys complained...

Then maybe it's an actual player that has logged in differently than usual?

Top Bottom