New Version - September 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the CP/CBP work without EXcE and crash with it...I think you can see where the problem is. Sorry, I can't fix other mods.

G

Gazebo, do you recommend not using E&D now with the latest CBP version? Lots of mods utilize it and I'm wondering if I can do without..

Gazebo, do you recommend not using E&D now with the latest CBP version? Lots of mods utilize it and I'm wondering if I can do without..

I don't use it because
a.) I don't think it is very well balanced, especially alongside the CBP
b.) It crashes more than I'd like, and is hard to debug
c.) The AI doesn't understand it - it simply buys whatever it can afford whenever it can afford it
d.) It's a bit deterministic, gameplay-wise.

All those things said, your call. If it works, and doesn't crash for you, have fun.
G

Should be a minidump file in your Civ base install directory (where your .exe is located). If not, then the crash is LUA, not the DLL, and another mod is to blame.

I installed the Wonders DLC and I'm still having CTDs. I go back to the autosave and I am able to play again for some time until the next CTD. It's strange that they don't happen under the same circunstance, and I'm not able to repeat them. Normally they happen between turns. So my question is: I started the game without Wonders DLC, i installed and continued the same game. That could be problematic, right? I'm really enjoying this particular game, so I0m wondering if it is fixable or I should start another one.
Thanks!

edit: I'm using CPP w/ EUI and two additional mods: quick turns and extra victory conditions

He mentioned a while back that it isn't recommended as quite a few stuff broke and he has no interest in keeping that mod updated himself (and no one else jumped that ship)

I see. It was a fun mod... How about Trade Route Enhancements? I also don't see it in the recommended mods now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom