Nina the Arcane- A Tale of the Amurites

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
Nina the Arcane- A Tale of the Amurites
View attachment Nina the Arcabe.bmp

N.jpgina the Arcane stood facing the frozen lake. Her cloak moved slightly as a wind blew over. Her people watched from behind, eyes wide and hearts filled with hope. They had travel far and wide, but now they had stopped. Their leader, a young woman by the name of Nina the Arcane became their leader soon after Kylorin left. She was in fact one of Kylorin's youngest daughters.

Nina grasped her staff tightly as another frigid wind blew over the Amurite people.Very scantily clad, many people thought that she would be cold, that was not the case. She felt more free, lacking much clothes.

Finally, after moments of waiting, Nina lifted her staff. The blue crystals that completed the staff suddenly began to glow. She began to gaze at them with envy and a grin came across her face.

Without hesitation, Nina thrust her staff into the frozen lake and proclaimed,"This is our home."

Cevedes.jpg

And so the city of Cevedes was founded on the edge of Lake Kylorin, bordered by the Arcane River. Nina the Arcane assumed command of the city and began her rule as leader. The world is warming now, Mulcarn has fallen. And now, it seems as though the Age of Rebirth provides a bright future for the people of Cevedes.

OOC: I have come into a lot of free time, therefore I will weave a tale of my own. I apologize for all my incomplete stories, and swear to finish this story!!! :D

I also thank the artist of the painting above.

EDIT: Artist's Name is Anders Finér

Children of Kylorin

Nina the Arcane, leader of the Amurites, knelt at the edge of Lake Kylorin. Her eyes stared down at her staff that lay across the ground. The young woman caressed its long shaft and felt the cold of the outside world. A brisk wind blew over her and caused the old cloak she wore to flap in the wind.

The staff was given to her as a young girl by a nanny. She had been instructed to use it by her many teachers. It was filled with great power they said, but only a true master could use it. Then, Nina recalled what many of her instructors had said.

"You may be Kylorin's daughter, but you don't deserve that staff." Those words drove her like steer. She strove to be the best, knocking down all who dared appose her. It was this ferocity and power that caused her to gain command after her father's disappearance.

Nina picked her self up and rose with the staff in hand. She grinned and looked over the frozen lake.

"I know you are watching father," Nina said, "I will make you proud."

Spoiler In Game Screenshots and Summary :

World began to warm, along with an attack on the city and exploring the Sepulcher, it was pretty humdrum.

Exploration of the Sepulcher.jpg

Ozzeil.jpg

Polar Bear Maul.jpg

Schools of Thought.jpg

Top Bottom