Open Spots in NES.

The 3 cradles are completly isolated, and as a LB, you are totally isolated from ANYTHING. So I think you could just pick up the nation and play it as you wish.

@Beej ~ are you playing NPC nations in these slots, or will it take a palyer to kick stat them? I think it would be better if you are playing them.

Bird, I'm thinking I might take LB #1, I'm not sure though, but with summer, I have a lot of free time now, so I might consider taking it. Will I need to read through all the updates, for all 3 cradles?
Because LB #1 is a Lost Boy I cannot in good conscience direct youto any specific cradle. ;) Any of them will probably suffice to provide a flavor of how this game has been played. As Abaddon said below, you will starting a new nation, but one that has made some progress already. I will be post a new player introduction in the general discussion thread tonight.

The 3 cradles are completly isolated, and as a LB, you are totally isolated from ANYTHING. So I think you could just pick up the nation and play it as you wish.

@Beej ~ are you playing NPC nations in these slots, or will it take a palyer to kick stat them? I think it would be better if you are playing them.
These nations are there, but it will take a real player to get them moving. If I think that a player will make contact soon, then I will take a more active role in them.

where are the stats for this nation?
If you have read the rules and think you have a pretty good idea of how this NES works, I can pm you stats. In the Animas cradle look at Chim. It is new nation and, IIRC, a bit behind most players.

Bird, I would be interested in joining as LB #3. Reading the rules now.

Sorry for pulling this somewhat old thread up to the top, but...

Sekai has unlimited spots. If you have ever wanted to control a kingdom or city-state, or even a band of characters, in a fantasy world, then please join up. We need more player-controlled kingdoms and city-states at this point. This fantasy world is not like one single type of fantasy genre. It is its own unique world, and it is developing more and more each turn with the help of other players. So you can take part in that as well. There is plenty of room for expansion and advancement.

Would possibly sensible to include a link to it...

Why hasn't this been stickied?

hey bird, i sent you my info for my LB nation a few weeks ago... you never sent me stats, how am i supposed to play? :(
Oops, I created them. Did I send you a map? Stats have been sent.

Top Bottom