Our World: Civilizations of the Modern Age Design Discussion

Thanks Urdnot! I fondly remember going over designs with you. Thanks for helping these become a reality!

Yeah, like I said on steam, it'll work if you resubscribe

I recently found out from the civ 5 customization wiki that you are planning on making a modern greece civ with venizelos as leader. When you start working on it you could message me and I can do the research for you and give you info :)

OW is pretty much rip, sorry

Attachments

• Russia-Bans-Internet-Memes-You-Can-No-Longer-Send-Sadimir-Putin-In-Russia-Russia-Has-Banned-All-.jpg
    Russia-Bans-Internet-Memes-You-Can-No-Longer-Send-Sadimir-Putin-In-Russia-Russia-Has-Banned-All-.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 121
Don't be me.

I'm 15 now!!!!
Anyway, the (2nd) death of our world is sad indeed. What's even more unfortunate is that we still lack an Israel civ....

I'm 15 now!!!!
Anyway, the (2nd) death of our world is sad indeed. What's even more unfortunate is that we still lack an Israel civ....

>Subtle :p

I'm 15 now!!!!

What's wrong with Leugi's and LastSword's versions? :pyes I know that you specifically meant a modern Israel, I was making a poor attempt at humor

Hey now, just because this project is rip doesn't mean I am. Still active behind the scenes!

Mr. Tomray94, I probably won't be making modern Greece, sorry to disappoint :(

But who knows what will happen when Civ 6 rolls around!

Top Bottom