Overwatch Mod Project

Divine Yuri

Never Closes Chrome

Civilizations

Tracer*
Steam | Direct

*Tracer is the only Civilization that will not require the Core file. Decided against this, and instead only some civs will require the core files.

Work In Progress
Hanzo
Spoiler :

Shimada Clan
Spies in the cities of rival Civilizations disrupt total Great People generation by 10% in that city. 50% of all points lost are then turned into Great General points for Hanzo.

Shimada Assassin (Replaces Great General)
Ranged, and power is based on current era.

Shimada Castle (Replaces Castle)

Zenyatta
Spoiler :

Shambali
Omnics*. Whenever a new Citizen is built gain an additional turn of faith from that city.

Omnics* don't grow from food, but rather 75% of all food is turned into production. Cities don't starve, but can only grow from building the "Increase Population" Building. Food carryover buildings decrease the cost of the building.

Shambali Monk (Replaces Great Prophet)

Shambali Monastery

Winston
Spoiler :

(WIP) Omnic Era
Requires Community Balance Patch
This is the endgame for this. Right now I'm focusing on working on some of the Civilizations, and their core mechanics. As I transition to making the Era after at least the first wave (Above) is done. Omnic Era is a endgame era that focuses on the Omnic Crisis, and post-Omnic Crisis in the Overwatch universe.
  • Wonders
    • Tekhartha Mondatta Monument
      • Requires Segregation policy on Omnics. Reduces Unhappiness from Omnic presence in all cities by 15%.
      • Gives Faith, and this faith is increased when Humans, and Omnics have similar numbers in a city.
      • Quote: "Human... Machine... We are all one within the Iris."
      • With the Era Mod, Tracer's UB is change to "Omnic Monument", but acts the same.
      [*]Volskaya Industry
      • Requires Extermination Policy. Allows construction of the Svyatogor unit. This unit has bonus damage vs Omnics.
      • Gives Production based on current Omnic Threat
      [*]City of Harmony
      • Requires Harmony Policy. Removes ALL Human-Omnic Tensions in this city.
      • Gives Culture, and Tourism based on Omnic Tensions in the city.

[*]Omnic Crisis
    • Sometime in the Information Era the Omnic Crisis will begin. During Pre-Omnic Crisis major Product, and Scientific boosts are preformed in all cities and only increase as omnic presence does. When the Omnic Crisis occurs large numbers of more advance Barbarians from the Omnic Era spawn, and

[*]Post Omnic
    • After the end of the Omnic Crisis with the construction of Overwatch. The World enters the post-omnic crisis.
      [*]Omnic Policies
      • After the end of the Omnic Crisis all civilizations choose a Omnic Policy. With Unique Events, Wonders, and Mechanics
        [*]Harmony
        • Human-Omnic Tensions
        • Gains access to City of Harmony wonder
        • Best Victory Conditions: Science, Tourism
        [*]Segregation
        • Human-Omnic Tensions
        • Gains access to Tekhartha Mondatta Monument wonder
        • Best Victory Conditions: Domination, Science
        [*]Extermination
        • No Human-Omnic Tensions, but Omnic Rebels appear during the course of the game in your empire.
        • Gain access to Volskaya Industries wonder
        • Best Victory Conditions: Domination, Tourism

Now that's a beautiful infographic. Is Tracer's leader dialogue as over the top british as we all expect it to be? :D

Also, I hope Winston goes completly Pridelands when it comes to how the civilization is designed...

Now that's a beautiful infographic. Is Tracer's leader dialogue as over the top british as we all expect it to be? :D

Also, I hope Winston goes completly Pridelands when it comes to how the civilization is designed...

Yeah ;), but as it stands now I only have the bare minimum as I hate writing dialog. I'll be writing more as time goes on.

Well that's certainly on my mind now, :lol:. I think I'm likely to do that as his trait "Primal Rage" makes more sense if all his units are gorillas.

Though you should know. He's not a Gorilla, He's a scientist!

Edit:
Firebug beat me to the Scientist Joke. :p

I, uh, where do I sign up? Insert Overwatch quote here.

ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau

Top Bottom