PBEM C3C Player Registry

WarningU2

Prince
I didn't see this listed so just delete this post if it is a duplicate Chieftess.

I started this thread to list my name as a candidate for PBEM games. :)

I've decided I enjoy them far more than MP games on the ladder. I have not been a frequent visitor to CIV Fanatics, but I would like to become one.

If you are looking for a new reliable PBEM player for a new game or a sub even a temporary sub for C3C games .. please email me warningu2@cogeco.ca. My Yahoo id is warningu2_2004

I like this idea. Here are my spec's. I usually play C3C, v. 1.22. My email is rcoutme@hotmail.com and I am disabled so sometimes need a little more than 24 hours in order to play any particular turn.

My name is Tom, and I'm an addict.

I find I enjoy these games. I had 5 of them in my inbox this evening...

I usually play my turns between 10pm and midnight every day, and will try almost any kind of scenario or mod, but because I'm on dialup I can't download huge mods at the drop of the hat.

My address is kashgar_the_unwanted@yahoo.ca

PS: Don't shoot! I'm Canadian!

Experience: I have been playing Civ since Test of Time, and I have now been playing PBEMs since August '04... so I would say that I am (using the Civ Scale) a Warlord who is moving up to Monarch eventually ;p

I normally play and send within a few hours of getting the save file.

I am open to anything as long as it is a scenario. The only epic games I play are with Rhye's mod, and I have no interest in playing one without it.

GMT -5

email: eeline AT thehill DOT org

Have played/playing (in PBEM):
TGW-Multiplayer
Rise of Rome (game died)
The Grand Armada Scenario
WW2 Europe and NA

I'm a french player, I'm not a master of civilization (i have bought it three months ago) but I already plays in a (french) Pbem, and do know most of the conquest scenarios.

I'd like to play in one of theses following conquest :
Napoleonic Europe (knows very well - already played in solo and multiplayer)
Rise of Rome (played it a bit in solo)
Age of discovery (doesn't know at all but seems very interesting)

I can play one turn a day until mid-december. (two weeks of holydays, and then can play again)

I also love the middle age scenario, but i think it is probably poor in multiplayer, due to the lack of players.

edit : everything considered, i'd prefer the age of discovery conquest for a pbem.

I'm fairly new to PBEM and have a few games going but haven't finished any yet. Two very slow, two reasonably fast. It seems 1vs1 goes fast where there's at most a move a day when there are more players involved.

Anyway, I have time for more PBEM with just about any setting you like.

Mail me at mb_amsterdam-civ at yahoo.com to get a game started.

SP regent level, casual player
midEU timezone, playing several times a week
C3C 122
preferring modern age games or scenarios and 3+ players
PM me if you have a game in the pipeline :)

I'm new to C3C multiplayer, and are keen to try out PBEM. I have played Civ1,2,3 single player for years, and normally play C3C at Monarch level.

I'm self employed, working from home, so I should be able to respond to PBEM games fairly quickly. I live in New Zealand (GMT+12 hours), but I guess it doesn't really matter with PBEM.

I'm keen to start off on a fairly small PBEM game to see if I like it / and to get a feel for how it works. (ie not an 8 player Huge Pangea map for starters).

email or msn me if interested in a game :)

harvey @ [n0spam] gigababy.co.nz

king stuart
c3c ptw vanilla
easily play a turn a day
fill in or new game?

PM me

king stuart

I love pbems...especially those that move fast. I prefer either Industrial Age Scenarios or playing epic quick civ games.

E-Mail is bmklee at svsu dot edu, brian_klee4 at hotmail dot com

-I Have Played In:
WW1 Multiplayer, Market Garden (WW2), ODT (WW2 Pacific), CSM1 (Epic Quick Civ), and have tried a few other Epics, but they have for the most part fallen apart.

I am working on both an industrial age, imperialistic scenario and also a epic scenario in which each player starts off with several settlers and I would like to give both of them a try as soon as they are finished.

BK

hey, im a fair n00b to the whole civ 3 online pbem community (only 4 posts! :lol: ) i've played tons of sp games in civ 3, and have the ptw expansion (will b getting conquests once college life allows it (darn expensive college)) im open for a pbem of either epic or scenario, dont care which, besides i think i can put a good fight, I'm a dependable player as most of The Next Generation mod community (for Freelancer) can attest to ;) yeah and btw thanx to everyone who set up this whole community! (hey first chance i've gotten :goodjob: )

edit: email is at nivekclough at yahoo dot com

Hey there, I'm a seasoned Civ player, but new to PBEMS. PTW or C3C, C3C preferabbly. My email is trugirllover@msn.com . PMing me may be quicker, since I check forums every day.

Edit-Now got C3C, Thank you Sanat.
I've got PTW plus a few earlier ones. I don't mind what the game is I'll give it a try.
Edited:
Just realised this is C3C, I posted this before I found my way around a bit better :(

count me in for the next one please

I think we should be able to get one together. I have never been in a PBEM game yet, but I have been playing Civ for 14 years, since Civ 1 came out. I have played in hundreds of multiplayer games on the civ3players ladder league. I play Civ 3 Conquests at Deity level, and I can win sometimes.

I would like to participate in or even help to create and administrate a PBEM game, or two. I would like the game to have all standard settings basically, and the more seriously reliable, good, fast players that we can get who will do their turns quickly and forward ASAP to the next player, the better.

I am committed to playing the whole game, no matter what. I want all other players to have the same level of commitment.

My email address is cjpurdin@yahoo.com. Email me if interested.

Version 1.22

Players 4-8
Map size: Depending on number of players.
Map Type: Continents or Pangea
70% Land to Sea ratio
Arid, Dry and 3 Billion years old
Cvilizations picked in order of sign up. Me last, of course.

Alliances can be broken. There are no limits on trade or diplomacy. No limits on attacking. This game is for fun, but also for sport and competition. I hope to play with good players who know what they are doing.

Turns are to be completed on a schedule which will allow everyone several hours to complete and forward their turns. This will be coordinated. Remember this is not like SP single player, this is MP with many others participating and expecting a level of respect and committment to the game.
If you are in it, you are in it.

Yamamoto. (sengoku influence)
Ready to join another pbem scenario.

I have all the civ versions a man can have.
Know Civ, since civI, though dint played it continuously to c3c.

I usually prefer c3c scenarios.

I am in GMT zone. So i strong recommend to who may setup a game, to plane carefull the roster order, considering the each time zone of players in it. In this way we can turn the game much faster.

I usually can play a turn a day, but i am one of those that consider that each of us have a life, and sometimes sh** happens. Though I always try to warn the mates if i ll be delay for some reason. I expect the same from others.

I am geting experience in pbem. I am not too experient in this style, though i have some experience in mp games.

I think I will rule this world some day... But again, that may give me alot of work... so pherhaps not...

Hello everyone.

I would like to join any PBEM game and try how it is to compete with human players rather than the predictable (but still interesting IMO) AI :scan:

I live in Italy (GMT +1), I own Civ3 Vanilla, PTW and C3C 1.22

I prefer random maps over scenarios. Have several mods installed if you want to try those. (TAM 2.5, RAR 1.01, WH2, Pentagenesis, TML).

I hope to hear from anyone soon. You can email me at ficostam@tin.it

Hello,

I would like to play in a PBEM game at any level.

I am in Missouri, USA (GMT -6)

email at briantennyson@yahoo.com

Grace and Peace (or revenge and war; but only in civ)

Top Bottom