Politics for Real- A Realpolitik AAR

I'm not declining help, Arya. What I'm doing is not letting you play the game for me. When will you stop basically telling me what to do, and when I don't do what you want, you screw
with me?!?

I'm not declining help, Arya. What I'm doing is not letting you play the game for me. When will you stop basically telling me what to do, and when I don't do what you want, you screw
with me?!?

No you are declining help. I have done things the way you have wanted, besides turn by turn which was kind of ridiculous to me. And those events happened, because of the choices you made when i posted the desertion and settling issues a while back. When you dont do what the in game people ask, then they will mess you up. Some of the time. It had nothing to do with you declining my tips. I was not telling you what to do, merely giving you some tips i found in my test game.

MN thats not funny.

Summary of events since page 6 please.

Its just six pages though...oh wait you are in brazil arent you? Okay then.

Cull was elected president, and bobbtjoe is the opposition leader. 6 turns have been played, a settler and a warrior has deserted, we have discovered 2 lakes with fish and crabs, barbarians have begun popping up, and so have barbarian cities. We met a caesar axeman too, so rome is very advanced.

how did the warrior and settler desert? Was Moscow founded in the starting position? What other cities do we have, and where? How bad is the barbarian problem, and how advanced is Caesar?

how did the warrior and settler desert? Was Moscow founded in the starting position? What other cities do we have, and where? How bad is the barbarian problem, and how advanced is Caesar?

The warrior and settler deserted because of the decisions Cull made reguarding their demands. Look through the thread for the post, it was around when he got elected. He said they needed the men in the army, but the men wanted to go back to their families. Instead they founded a barbarian settlement. The settler wanted to become part of the army and strike back at the barbarians that had chased them west across siberia.

No moscow has not been founded, but since it has not been settled yet, it has grown so much it split into a second settler.

No cities atm at all.

We dont know about caesar yet. But we are 6 turns in and he has bronze working to build axemen.

Then in that case I will give the presidency up, and give it to whoever wants it, preferably the party leaders Zack or Lighthearter, and then MathNerd, and sharpeye. I really can't work with your GM style. I wish that this could work. Sorry. :(

Then in that case I will give the presidency up, and give it to whoever wants it, preferably the party leaders Zack or Lighthearter, and then MathNerd, and sharpeye. I really can't work with your GM style. I wish that this could work. Sorry. :(

I really dont see what you mean. Please PM me with any complaints you may have, and we may be able to work them out. I would be dispoibted to see you resign after 6 turns of play.

I really dont see what you mean. Please PM me with any complaints you may have, and we may be able to work them out. I would be dispoibted to see you resign after 6 turns of play.

I think it's because he's used to my GM style and there's an inherent difference here. This is reminding me of the way Nuke and I used to DM D&D games with each other - we had a plan for how we wanted things to go, and we led each other by the nose to get things there. Usually that involved making all other choices so freaking unattractive that no one in their right mind would choose them. That seems to me what you're doing here - but that's me. It's also one of many reasons why I'm not going to take the presidency. I am to tied up first with RP and now with Atlantis to do that.

Anyway, the point was that this is one of the benefits of having your own term:p And not really having expectations of your players, just a cynical curiosity to see how badly they're going to screw up your plan:lol::eek::cool:

OMG Lenny's escaping! Gotta run!;)

- Lighthearter

I see what you mean LH. I still ask Cull to PM me about his opinion on this though. And i will put my turns in here and there throughout history. 10 turns after AD maybe, or 10 each millenia. But i wanted to give the players the difficult start to settle their cities and starting in the middle of tundra. Its not really fair when i know where everything is since i made it.

If cull resigns, I'll be president.

I'd oppose that the power would go to the Opposition Leader, The voters elected this administration if Cull feels he cannot do what is best for the Russian people, then he should be able to chose his successor.

5chars

How the hell did you decide to make the settler wait so long? There´s something called a palace move, you know.

Yes, but it is my opinion, which i gave, that it is better to have a really good capital from the start, that is NOT in the middle of tundra hills, rather than have to move it later. Why settle a horrible city anyway?

Arya, I think you went too crazy in this. Axemen before the capital even gets founded? :eek:

EDIT: I just saw this from a while back:

EDIT: Also, I heard Cull's real name is Lenny. Do you wish to be allied with a Lenny, LH?

Funniest thing I've heard all day! :rotfl: :lmao:

Im just the GM. Not my decision not to found the city. I WBed the map, not the CIVs on it. Though i did move a few, but i didnt touch their techs or anything...so i am NOT responsible for the axemen. That was total AI. Surprisingly.

Cull, if you are still president, (which i ask that you remain president for at least your term), then i need a set of orders, and a decision on whether to play 9 turns, or 24 turns this time.

Please PM me about it.

I'm not President. I resign in IC terms.

MathNerd, sharpeye, Ravus, or Lighthearter, step up if you wish.

Axeman on less than turn 10. That's not the AI on Noble.

Top Bottom