Poll: Modern Mexican Unique Unit

Edit: Out of date.

Unit Chosen: Grupo Aeromóvil de Fuerzas Especiales (Special Forces Airmobile Group, GAFE)

For the Second Revolution Scenario which GarretSidzaka and I are working on, we have unique units for all civs except Mexico. It would preferably be a ground unit that can be skinned using and existing model, as I can't yet make models.

Any suggestions for a good unit?

Corrupt politician? Border drug runner?

Before anyone starts flaming me, I was born in Mexico City and are now a naturalized citizen of the USA.

That's funny. You could also model a freight hauler or semi for a "human smuggler". But seriously, from wikipedia:

The Grupo Aeromóvil de Fuerzas Especiales (Special Forces Airmobile Group, GAFE

or

the Navy started its own development of a special operations group, the Fuerzas Especiales (FES) from the Navy

Hope that helps. Wikipedia is a neat-o resource.

TheLopez said:

It's funny you mention that. If I hadn't had a hard drive die last Monday you'd already see that unit in a mod I'm doing.

Roger Bacon

Ok, I decided to use the Grupo Aeromóvil de Fuerzas Especiales (Special Forces Airmobile Group, GAFE). It's a new skin for the marine model, and will appear in the Second Revolution Mod when it's released.
Thanks for all your help! :goodjob:

TheLopez said:

Before anyone starts flaming me, I was born in Mexico City and are now a naturalized citizen of the USA.

I got a laugh out of that Lopez. Good for you for coming here the LEGAL way. Legals are always welcome in my book:goodjob:

Top Bottom