Poser Animation Library

Here are the Worker animations that I used to make my Workers of the World. This isn't just a set of animations, but a Poser file, with all the props you need ready placed. So all you need to do is dress the figure and you're ready to render.

Here are the Worker animations that I used to make my Workers of the World. This isn't just a set of animations, but a Poser file, with all the props you need ready placed. So all you need to do is dress the figure and you're ready to render.
:woohoo: is it that easy ? BTW After your latest update of the WotW thread, I wonder what more workers we could do :mischief: I'll try them as soon as I can :goodjob: Thank you very very much

cool now I can make workers hmmm what worker to create hmmm....can't think of any more worker to do actually hmm maybe a beaver worker....no wait you already done that...:D

Wow, I just gave them a look...
Very well done (obviously, from seeing the units that resulted from them), and EXTREMELY generous, seeing the amount of work you put into this.
Thank you Plotinus.
Thats for sure thank you for sharing this Plotinus.

Thanks for the comments, and I hope people find it useful. It would be good if someone could confirm that it all works as it should, because obviously it's difficult for me to check that it can find the props correctly and so on.

:woohoo: is it that easy ?

Yes, it should be. I've done all the hard work so you don't have to...

CamJH said:
EXTREMELY generous, seeing the amount of work you put into this.

Well, as you said before, we've all benefited from the help and models and things already provided by earlier members of the site, so it's good to give something back - and if it means more people can create more things then that helps everyone.

I've tried them, Poser said he was looking for a missing file : "santabagmab.obj" (Runtime\Geometries\Mab\External OBJs\santabagmab.obj) and some missing textures also (knife tex) This doesn't seem to affect the pose though. I could see a naked worker with a shovel and a knife on his side...

All right, I'm an idiot. I forgot to put the santa sack prop into the download. Yes, it is used in the Plant animation. I've now added the prop and re-uploaded the file. I didn't bother with the knife textures, since (a) you don't really need those, and (b) I'm not sure where they are anyway.

All right, I'm an idiot.
:nono: You're not. Me like you. You are a good person :yup:
I forgot to put the santa sack prop into the download. Yes, it is used in the Plant animation. I've now added the prop and re-uploaded the file. I didn't bother with the knife textures, since (a) you don't really need those, and (b) I'm not sure where they are anyway.
Don't bother, it's already very cool as it is. Thanks again, and glad I could help by pointing it.

...and I`m looking for Musket/Rifle Shooting animation too. :)

Well, here's the complete rifle/musket animations I made for Aiko that I've used in every single rifle/infantry/musket unit I've ever made:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=3498

I'll see about posting some archery ones, but I'll have to include a text file explaining how to do some of the trickier animations..... The Pose files DON'T save poses for props NOT connected to the main figure, therefore you have to manually bend the bow and animate the arrow(s) during the fortify and attack animations.

Top Bottom