President Thread- Term 1

K turn 24-nothing new.

The GCA scout has packed up its bags and started heading back north again.

Capital

Scouting Warrior

The backup order goes:
1. Domestic (robboo)
2. Foreign (croxis/Methos)
3. UN (RegentMan)

Are you wanting/able to play the save, Methos? I can if you don't want to/can't.

Yup, got the save and can play, however with uni just starting i probably wont be able to contribute as much in the way of discussion but i shall be noticing whats being written :)

K new turn finally in

turn 25 i think

Capital-

Scouting warrior-seems BAT in their infinate wisdom decided to build a scout, unless of course he was popped from a hut.

And a demographics screenie-just for fun.

Its getting to the point where we need to start thinking about what we can research next (i think the consensus was head towards iron working but maybe we should check with our allie(s) first)

Also what to build next, i think we should go for another work boat as we can either use it on the resource or use it to start scouting the seas.

I agree with the second workboat, if we have both clams worked then that give us the oppertunity to speed up building workers ans settlers. I would do IW next then with BAT covering other tech we could go for MC after that.

We could also make a galley next, but that's not really as usefull as a wb.

second workboat yes :)
IW then metal casting is what i think we should do :)

Dawning of the new millenia-3000BC

Capital

Scouting Warrior

Methos as actual Foreign minister could you send an e-mail to all teams we have met telling them of this change occuring in a few turns (we're still in term 1 for a bit :))

BCLG, you might want to explore into other directions, nearer to our capital so we'll know what's around when we start thinking about where to settle.

with what though? its pointless bringing that warrior all the way back and the second workboat is going to be used on the other clams.

I suppose a third could be built to explore after this workboat.

just wait and build a galley...it will have use later to move troops and in defense. Building a workboat is a waste of hammers if we see a galley full of troops comig at us.

maybe build another warrior (or axeman after hooking up copper).

Top Bottom