PTBS - Warlords of the High Sea

Yeah thats been happening to me and then im being kicked, been attempting to log in for a couple of days but i've been unable to play!

Yikes - I've been wondering what was going on - it looked like you logged in some of the time, sort of - but didn't finish your turns. Hmm. Lucky I haven't really been impacting you much overall... or you me.

Well HAK had played a few turns for me because of the perm alliance we figured it was ok but my entire warlords disc went down the crapper on this comp but for some reason works on another comp (didnt work this out for over a week-which was why i wasn't playing!)

Well HAK had played a few turns for me because of the perm alliance we figured it was ok but my entire warlords disc went down the crapper on this comp but for some reason works on another comp (didnt work this out for over a week-which was why i wasn't playing!)

Ah, that's cool. :)

Well it's not gonna matter too much soon anyway, as you guys will have the game won shortly I'm sure. At this rate I'll even be dead before firefox.

I am unable to connect, and the civstats shows it almost as if BCLG has been connected for hours, though I'm betting he's not actually connected.

Something seems to be messing up with BCLG's connection. :( I think we're going to have to figure this out.

Sorry about that, not sure what is going on as warlords wont work on my normal pc without some deoderant so i have to use it on a pc with vista and weird firewalls, i'll stop trying to log in until i can figure out why it isnt working!

Thanks HAK for picking up for BCLG in the interim - I assume that's what you're doing? :)

Ack! I was waiting for the HAK/BCLG tandem to go, but now I have to head in to work and won't be back until after the turn flips. Sorry.

Well lookie here...I'm finally dead. :p

BCLG are you able to log in yet, or you still need me to play a couple turns for you. Not that it really matters, this warmongering duo basically has the game won. lol

Well lookie here...I'm finally dead. :p

BCLG are you able to log in yet, or you still need me to play a couple turns for you. Not that it really matters, this warmongering duo basically has the game won. lol

Thanks for the game - you were a worthy opponent. But you had to pay for your opportunistic backstabbing attempt. :)

And you should be happy - your people were "freed" in a less ugly fashion than some. :D

Top Bottom