PTBS - Warlords of the High Sea

Well lookie here...I'm finally dead. :p

BCLG are you able to log in yet, or you still need me to play a couple turns for you. Not that it really matters, this warmongering duo basically has the game won. lol

I still cant connect, i seriously have no idea why!

namliam couldn't get in to take his turn - he tried with about an hour left on the clock. Now I logged in a 2nd time to double-check something, after I finished my turn... so you might be able to recover from that save point (the 2nd turn) if there's some issue, and you want more clock time for the others.

Wow, how did BCLG get eliminated already? He had like 5 or 6 cities left and a few were pretty well defended. You actually had troops set up to take every single city in one turn?

Wow, how did BCLG get eliminated already? He had like 5 or 6 cities left and a few were pretty well defended. You actually had troops set up to take every single city in one turn?

LOL, no. The civstats seems to be reporting very strangely right now. Let me check if I can get in, and the current state.

Ok, it IS reporting properly right now, and the game is accessible. I just logged in to check how things were going, and to do my non-BCLG facing moves, since I MIGHT not be back in time tonight from the cottage for the turn flip. So if that does happen, then I'll start going before you each turn after that, and let me know here. If you still can't log in, let HAK know to move for you for now.

Yea, I had more than enough votes to get it to pass, but I didn't see the vote for some reason until the next turn... Then it didn't count it... Oh well... Have fun guys!! Try not to kill our planet too much...

Just checked and the uploader is down, but there are 4:22 left on the turn.

Whatever... I'm pissed off that the game is all but lost because of a stupid pitboss bug... We've been playing for almost a year, and now because of one little bug and the nuclear proliferation treaty wasn't passed the game is basically over... Yes, CB and I didn't have much of a chance to catch up, but we were progressing pretty good towards the spaceship...

Whatever... I'm pissed off that the game is all but lost because of a stupid pitboss bug... We've been playing for almost a year, and now because of one little bug and the nuclear proliferation treaty wasn't passed the game is basically over... Yes, CB and I didn't have much of a chance to catch up, but we were progressing pretty good towards the spaceship...

I haven't used nukes a lot in Civ IV, but I heard somewhere that the NPT, if approved, stops anyone from building new nukes - but they could keep the ones they have. And I thought you couldn't vote on the NPT until after Manhattan project was built - and namliam rush bought a ton of nukes the turn that he got Manhattan project. So I'm not sure it would have made that much of a difference... and we'd have even more conventional troops instead.

The spaceship endgame could have been interesting...

This may be true, but without the fact that we had to stop building the spaceship to work on SDI, nukes of our own, etc. we would have been 90% done with the spaceship already... My capital was able to push out a part for the ship about every 4-5 turns alone... But such is life, and it's just a game so I won't loose too much sleep over it...

Top Bottom