Resource icon

Quo's Spheres of Intrigue v8.0.13

Does anyone know if the files MyScratchpad.sql and MyOptions.sql will work without all the other files? Since the only reason I really use this mod anymore is for the cheats I have enabled using these two files. Any idea? (I guess I could test it)

... at the "deity" level, AI settlers build their cities very, very far from the capital (fix it if you can)

Hi everyone, it's been some time since I last visited this mod. I've been doing a lot of work on projects on other games. Civ 6 has had an unusually large number of expansion packs and updates. One of the biggest challenges of keeping the mod working is responding to the many different versions players have, the features they've turned on or off, and the different modes the game has introduced.

This weekend I am going to attempt a version fix to at least prevent the mod from crashing when an expansion pack is missing. This is quite a time consuming process so I cannot guarantee success. If the mod is currently crashing to you and you could share which packs you are missing, that would be very helpful.

Supposedly, the recent April patch is the "final patch for this season"... Whatever season actually means I don't know. But if it gets taken to a point where it'll work with the current version, it'll probably stay working for a while.

Supposedly, the recent April patch is the "final patch for this season"... Whatever season actually means I don't know. But if it gets taken to a point where it'll work with the current version, it'll probably stay working for a while.

Thanks that is very helpful. I've tried the game with the latest expansion packs and so far the issues I've been seeing are:

• Leaders added in the past couple of months don't receive Sphere assignments
    • Impact: They can't use governors at all. They also don't get any special abilities for the sphere they should be in.
  • Game may crash when certain leaders are missing.
    • Testing still ongoing to see which leaders may be causing this. If you have any crashes to report please let me know.

isau updated Quo's Spheres of Intrigue with a new update entry:

Quo's Spheres of Intrigue v8.0.13

This version updates the mod for the latest New Frontier Pass civilizations and fixes some bugs.

UPDATES
  • Added a Sphere for Byzantine, Gaul, Vietnam, and Portugal

BUG FIXES
  • All civs should be able to select Governors (due to addition of newly added civs to their respective spheres)
  • Removed the Friendship Gift provided by the Maya. This gift was causing a crash to desktop if the mod was used by a player who did not own the Maya expansion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for the recent fix - the leader issue had been challenging to debug on my own.
QQ - some of the spheres are a bit overly restrictive - like not being able to build settlers until Classic period (new world). Is there any way to turn them off, or an easy way to switch out? Like I'd want to play Australia, but can't imagine going 20-40 turns depending on speed before I can build another city.

Thanks again for an awesome mod - I've been using it for years :)

Has anyone figured out how to make it work with mod civilizations, since even mods that add leaders to existing civilizations can't use governors and don't get spheres...

Did anyone try this mode with this mode "Civ6 Plus: Harmony in Diversity v1.0"?
Any compatibility issues?

Top Bottom