Random Rants XIII: I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell do my parents apparently think I'm fat and buy me DIET soda? I'm 5'11, 125 pounds. IS 125 POUNDS FAT? NO. SO BUY ME REGULAR SODA. I DON'T NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

My mom is apparently trying to tell me how to eat. "DON'T EAT SO MUCH! YOU'LL GET FAT!" MAYBE I NEED TO GET FAT BECAUSE I'M UNDERWEIGHT? MY BMI IS 17.2. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT?

You're adopted.

Gf just broke up with me. Everything is darkening outside, yes?

No way I'm gonna work for any NES for the next couple of days, perhaps weeks.

I don't know how hard it will get to me. You all read the thread.

They really should have told you much earlier as soon as possible preferably rather than hiding it. But its not that bad.

No, you don't get it. Ive kindov always known, they made it obvious, like not having a birth certificate, and getting quiet when the subject of adoption comes up. Also, all my life whenever im introduced people freak out to find out that I'm my fathers son, or my brothers brother, because we look nothing alike. It was just never blatantly out in the open so there was always that small hope in the back of my head. In fact, when my mom told me today it was in a totally casual manner, not a serious conversation at all.

I agree, Coke Zero tastes like crap. But then again, to me, all Coke tastes like crap.

Dart I hope you keep on posting here once you grow up and get real problems. Simply because you will post a rant on her every twenty seconds based on the number of things that bug you.

I just found out I'm failing English which wouldn't be a total downer (its only a 5 week) except for the fact that we have had no assignments in the class! It is not fair to put an F on a report card to freak out parents when all we have had for grades is 1 vocab quiz!

Dart I hope you keep on posting here once you grow up and get real problems. Simply because you will post a rant on her every twenty seconds based on the number of things that bug you.

Actually it sounded like a problem, at least.

What are these 'real problems' that you are talking about?

It's just you. Coke Zero tastes just like Coke to me.
That is because you are wrong. Coke Zero is possibly the worst tasting liquid on the planet. I would drink turpentine before Coke Zero. I would drink fermented weasel semen (aka Pepsi) before I drank Coke Zero.

No, you don't get it. Ive kindov always known, they made it obvious, like not having a birth certificate, and getting quiet when the subject of adoption comes up. Also, all my life whenever im introduced people freak out to find out that I'm my fathers son, or my brothers brother, because we look nothing alike. It was just never blatantly out in the open so there was always that small hope in the back of my head. In fact, when my mom told me today it was in a totally casual manner, not a serious conversation at all.

I suppose it would suck to be told that way. But there's nothing inherently wrong with being adopted.

That is because you are wrong. Coke Zero is possibly the worst tasting liquid on the planet. I would drink turpentine before Coke Zero. I would drink fermented weasel semen (aka Pepsi) before I drank Coke Zero.

Vanilla coke and cherry coke is the best.

Vanilla coke and cherry coke is the best.
Drinking Vanilla Coke right now. You, sir, are awesome. :goodjob:

To keep this a Rant, I have to say that today was exhausting. Woke up way early, went into DC and back and then spent the rest of the day running around the university and reading pretty smart people questions about random stuff and wearing my voice out.

I'm gonna need a root canal/tooth extraction.

Dang.

To keep this a Rant, I have to say that today was exhausting. Woke up way early, went into DC and back and then spent the rest of the day running around the university and reading pretty smart people questions about random stuff and wearing my voice out.

Weekend of Quizbowl?

Also, you're wrong about the most vile tasting liquid on the planet -- as I found out tonight, it's limoncello.

:goodjob: But I am jealous now I only have old Sierra Mist. It doesn't even have caffeine:mad:

For my rant:
Some parents are terrible. What sort of parents would kick their son out? I was talking to a friend online about a mutual friend of ours and it was messed up.

Spoiler :
Nordstream says:
You should hang with him last I heard he was really a real hardcore stoner now
Danzig says:
yeah
Danzig says:
i know
Danzig says:
his parents
Danzig says:
asked him to leave the house
Danzig says:
because he created nuisance in front of the guest
Nordstream says:
what?
Danzig says:
because he was drunk
Nordstream says:
you're messing with me
Danzig says:
no dude
Danzig says:
i mean that was the frustation that his dad got

Who would kick out their son for something just like that? Seriously.

Weekend of Quizbowl?
Yeah. Feels so different to sit in on staff conversations now, since everybody just talks about college players in those mostly.
Japanrocks12 said:
Also, you're wrong about the most vile tasting liquid on the planet -- as I found out tonight, it's limoncello.
That's up there too. :lol:

Really? I just had some recently, and it tasted basically like a slightly-alcoholic lemon square. Didn't seem that bad at all.

There's obviously something wrong with your taste buds if you refer to some mixture of flavoring and high fructose corn syrup as "fermented weasal semen." :p

I made the stupid mistake of arguing on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom