Realpolitik INDIA!

36 hours ago, I pmed Terance888 offering him a coalition. He has yet to respond, I then asked Ninja to postpone the election until he responds. But that didn't happen...

And you call THAT "fixing" the elections?!?!?! Hell, that's the GM KEEPING TO HIS DEADLINE! I DO THAT ALL THE FREAKING TIME! WHY IS IT SO DIFFERENT???

-L

36 hours ago, I pmed Terance888 offering him a coalition. He has yet to respond, I then asked Ninja to postpone the election until he responds. But that didn't happen...

You can't simply postpone elections because someone's AFK. There's a difference between "fixing an election" and "keeping a SET DEADLINE"

I appreciate Domination3000 for showing the true colours of his party.

Do as he asks and essentially the elections are meaningless. The thugs will rule.

The election was fixed. I have evidence of this.

Ok then, please show the evidence. I know that I wasn't in on any such nefarious business.

In the meantime, I support the president's plan albeit with reservations about Stonehenge. I'd prefer a settler but I am willing to be convinced otherwise.

:lol:

:popcorn:

Well, this time it actually affects the result in a negative way

Meaning it doesn't propel you into power. Had I voted for Golden, then you wouldn't be complaining about electoral fraud. Fraud implies that there was intent to fix the elections.

You'll get another chance.

-L

Show it then.

Is Ilduce being serious, or roleplaying?

@Dommy - The fact that it's RP says you believe in the electoral process.

Again, I was roleplaying. Since I am a radical Neo-Nazi party, I don't believe in them obviously, but I don't intend to do anything about them.

I find this disturbing - AT LEAST GIVE HIM A CHANCE!

We want Hinduism now. Give us that, and we shall have peace. Otherwise, we shall have war.

YARRRRR, PARATES AR AGNASTIK!

Spoiler :
Religion isn't that important, we can use our lack of it to make allies with several blocks

YARRRRR, PARATES AR AGNASTIK!

Spoiler :
Religion isn't that important, we can use our lack of it to make allies with several blocks

We are a Hindu Nationalist Party. Its important to us.

Even if you don't convert to it, if you research it, we're willing to try to get it in the government peacefully.

But if you will deny our people any access to the religion that is India, there will be war.

But I want the capital to be the holy city :cry:

@lighthearter: In rome we had 2 AR's within the first turn of the game.

You can AR if you want but if it's anything like Britain, you won't get much support except from maybe Dom.

Top Bottom