Reference Charts

Xyth

History Rewritten

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."
- Winston Churchill

Version 1.24.1 released 25th December 2016
Nigeria, K-Mod, independent Corporations, Syndicates, Share Trading and much more!

History Rewritten Civics Chart

The civics, their effects, upkeep and dissent ratings.

History Rewritten Tenets Chart

Details the effects of each tenet.

History Rewritten Tech Chart

The techtree, showing what each technology unlocks, their connections and crosslinks, and the tech preferences for each type of great person.

History Rewritten Traits Chart

Details the effects of each trait and the trait combinations each leader has.

Last updated 18th November 2016 (for Version 1.24)

Attachments

• HR Civics.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 500
  • HR Tenets.pdf
    1,014.8 KB · Views: 529
  • HR Techs.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 522
  • HR Traits.pdf
    860.8 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Both charts updated for 1.16. Available from first post.

Both charts updated for 1.16. Available from first post.

I'd like to give a vote of appreciation for the beautiful PDF charts of Leaders and Traits, and the Technology Tree.

I'd love to see similar charts for Civics, for Units, for Buildings, and for Unique Units and Buildings.

I'd like to give a vote of appreciation for the beautiful PDF charts of Leaders and Traits, and the Technology Tree.

I'd love to see similar charts for Civics, for Units, for Buildings, and for Unique Units and Buildings.

I'd like to make these too, I just haven't got around to it yet. A civics one would be pretty easy to throw together, the others a bit more time consuming. I really need to review UBs and UUs soon so I'll start putting together a chart of those to help with that process. Probably after 1.17 is done.

Both chart updated for 1.17. Available from first post.

No promises on being completed anytime soon but I've begun work on a chart for Civics and a chart for Civilizations (detailing UU, UB and UW, etc).

Both chart updated for 1.17. Available from first post.

No promises on being completed anytime soon but I've begun work on a chart for Civics and a chart for Civilizations (detailing UU, UB and UW, etc).

Once again I would like to express my appreciation for these charts. Can future versions have a HR version number attached?

Once again I would like to express my appreciation for these charts. Can future versions have a HR version number attached?

Can do.

The 1.17 Traits chart does not match the in-game civilopedia entries for the Industrious, Philosophical, and Protective traits.

Industrious:
Chart: +50% Worker, Labourer, Workboat production
Civilopedia: +50% Worker, Workboat production (no mention of Labourer)

Philosophical:
Chart: +50% Great Person birthrate
Civilopedia: Still says +100%

Protective:
Chart only mentions the Medic I promotion and omits the matching Drill I promotion.

The 1.17 Traits chart does not match the in-game civilopedia entries for the Industrious, Philosophical, and Protective traits.

Thanks for spotting these. Sometimes I make a change and forget to update a chart... or vice versa.

Industrious:
Chart: +50% Worker, Labourer, Workboat production
Civilopedia: +50% Worker, Workboat production (no mention of Labourer)

It's meant to apply to the Labourer as well. Fixed in game for 1.18.

Philosophical:
Chart: +50% Great Person birthrate
Civilopedia: Still says +100%

For this one the pedia is correct and the chart was wrong.

Protective:
Chart only mentions the Medic I promotion and omits the matching Drill I promotion.

I honestly don't recall which version is correct here! My notes seem to indicate that the Drill promotion was meant to be removed so I'll fix that for 1.18 unless something changes my mind.

I also noticed the chart doesn't indicate that Expansive's bonus also applies to the Colonist. I've replaced the chart in the first post with a version showing what everything's meant to be.

Both charts updated for 1.18.

any chart for Civics, Civs and Religions yet. It will be helpful as I build the scenario.

any chart for Civics, Civs and Religions yet. It will be helpful as I build the scenario.

Not yet. A civics one is under construction but I've been too busy to get much done on it.

Techs and traits charts updated for 1.19 and brand new civics chart added!

All charts updated for 1.20.

EDIT: reuploaded traits chart to fix an error

Could these charts also be posted as image files? I tend to fullscreen games and refer to references on a smartphone.

Just uploaded the Civics and Traits chart. Forgot to update the Great People info on the Techs chart, will try get that done tonight.

Top Bottom