Regarding a recently necro’d thread

Do you believe me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crezth

第六天魔王
I just want to emphasize that I didn’t mean to do it. I saw the thread title in the “related threads” interface at the bottom of one of the other fine threads on this marble-decked discussion board, and clicked in and realized that it was actually talking about something very relevant to modern news and several active discussions ongoing. I thought by resurrecting it I could raise awareness of the context of the current business in Yemen and the dialogs surrounding this issue. So in that sense I absolutely did mean to do it. But I promise it was a really good reason and it was a very short thread to catch up on.

I am incredibly disappointed that I can select only two voting options instead of all of them like in a real democracy. What I can say is that the Yemen thread you bumped caused me to go down a rabbit hole to learn more and I stumbled onto this gem. Thank goodness for the CC/subtitles.

the AI is stupid with the last choice .

edit: Checked and first reply here had posted there ...

like when more posters show up the list down below will change and some silly thing that postulates Disney shills once tried sell incest as a super cool thing will go away . But , yes , ı have a screenshot of that , not the actual shill thing .

The only similar thread at this point that makes sense is about censorship.

Anyway, whether the OP intended to necro an old thread or not is not the point as far as staff is concerned. Their job is to make sure the rules are followed, and necro'ing a thread that old is not within the rules.

If you still want to discuss that topic, you can make a new thread and link to the old one for context.

In b4 a mod closes this thread....
Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom