Some videos of yesterday's strikes against Ukrainian infrastructure, which apparently need to be posted.

Strikes against the Dnipro dam were already posted by you yesterday. No need for this knee jerk reaction from you.

Strikes against the Dnipro dam were already posted by you yesterday. No need for this knee jerk reaction from you.
Just a reminder for you not to get too excited. I'll keep posting such stuff whenever I see too much of pathetic gloating/cope from your side.

Just a reminder for you not to get too excited. I'll keep posting such stuff whenever I see too much of pathetic gloating/cope from your side.
The attack on Sebastopol happened just a few minutes ago. It is hot war news which this thread is about, trying to counter it with news from yesterday is just a reminder about how ridiculous you are.

It's funny, I think I remember pro-Russian claiming loudly that Russia wasn't the one bombing the dam last year, because that would be terrorism and it was a false flag by Ukraine.
Now they gloat about Russia bombing the dam.

Well considering that many people here on the forum have allowed their morals to decline whereby they believe terror to be morally good insofar as it is against the side from which they despise, then I see no moral wrong for those opposite them likewise to wish for terror against the side which terrorizes them.

We have members here doing this for both sides of both the Levantine conflict as well as this.

Moderator Action: Please stop. Deleted inappropriate content. leif

I'll keep posting such stuff whenever I see too much of pathetic gloating/cope from your side.
Feel free, I'm not a moderator. But maybe tune down your signature knee jerk postings :)

I'll consider it. Judging by reaction this was quite a bit irritating to several people.
Sure? I would say it was this nth attack on Sebastopol that made you lose it a bit and react quite ridiculously. ;)

Well, maybe you are going to need more videos about the attack on the dam; last documented casualties published:

The number of Russian tanks destroyed is pretty astronomical this time.
Can't see it, but I suppose it's usual Ukrainian stats with 1:10 ratio or so. Totally trustworthy, of course, like everything coming from Ukrainian sources.
Moderator Action: Everything that comes out in a war is suspect. Please allow the reader to decide what is trustworthy and what is not. leif

Speaking about news - another day, another town lost by Ukraine:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice to take out that bloody bridge too but I guess it’s too massive.

Putin's insistence that the terrorists who carried out this brutal attack on civilians were sponsored by Ukraine is probably because he doesn't want to lose Iran as an ally right now. Isis-Khorason has its fingerprints all over this attack, and there has been a spate of gun battles between Russian troops and Isis fighters over the last few weeks.

I may Putin and his government with supreme contempt, but unarmed Russians who just wanted to peacefully listen to music. A bit similar to Hamas' attack on Israel on 7/10/23, just no raping or kidnapping. My sympathy, as a!ways, are with normal people caught in the middle of a war.

The Ukraine looses either way no matter how this war goes. Between all the refugees that have fled the country and wont be coming back and the dead, the economic destruction and overall just chaos done to that country they are screwed for at least a couple generations win or loose. And they are going to be feeling the long term consequences of this war for generations more to come.

It's going to take nothing short of a Marshall Plan grade investment from the west after the war to even hope and bring them back to just pre war levels. And I am skeptical about something like that happening. After all, it's not like OTAN or the west actually care about the Ukrainians. They just care about beating Russia. And if the war is over one way or the other I severely doubt they'll care enough to keep investing money into them. Especially not now that they've woken up to the reality of having to rearm after decades of neglect. And even if they do it's still going to take decades to rebuild the economy and generations to rebuild the population.

So how ever this war goes the one thing that's certain is that the Ukrainians lost. The question is just how much damage they inflict on the Russians while in the process of doing so.

Last edited:
As long as there is no more "Russian care" we're good.
Well, that's certainly one way to look at it. *shrug*

I mean, I get what you're saying it's just sad that this is the best you can hope for at this point. Know what I mean?

Top Bottom